Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shades of Cool

Can someone snag me a picture of Liv's model?

Sure, here ya go:

P1T02tR.png

9Pi89t4.png

0Lb328o.png

wQ3CGGz.png

She looks fantastic! Thanks so much for the screens.

So the game forces you to play mycareer to unlock all of the extra weapon skins, even if you have the accelerator. Can't even add tables and ladders to the weapon wheel under custom match rules on an extreme rules match

Uh, are there different kinds of Tables to choose from in the weapon wheel?

So far i have only seen the chairs, sledgehammers and Kendo sticks...nobody has done a video about all the weapons i think.

So the game forces you to play mycareer to unlock all of the extra weapon skins, even if you have the accelerator. Can't even add tables and ladders to the weapon wheel under custom match rules on an extreme rules match

So far i have only seen the chairs, sledgehammers and Kendo sticks...nobody has done a video about all the weapons i think.

I think he just meant you can't add tables to the weapon wheel, not necessarily custom tables. Custom tables aren't a thing.

Tried to pick up the game before work and Walmart pickup is only available from 8-8 ? whatever. That means I wouldnt have been able to get it after work and after RAW anyways. Thank god the store isnt far out of my way to work or Id be *censored*ed lol

I think he just meant you can't add tables to the weapon wheel, not necessarily custom tables. Custom tables aren't a thing.

Yeah that's what I meant, don't know if it's just an oversight that will be patched in but it makes the custom wheel pointless in a way if all you can have is variations of kendo sticks, bats and chairs

^ That's just for normal matches

I heard it was meant to be for every type of match.

Just imagine they wouldn't have focused on all that Originals crap and instead focused on making their game as bug free as possible, instead of having literally every single feature in this game broken and glitched.

This is the thing.

Sales wise, i'd imagine a gimmick (ie. 2K Originals) will sell better than 'everything's fixed/improved!'. I think 2K vastly overlooked just how much work they'd have to put in just to get the game as good as last year...

Archived