Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Bro...this game.

I think 2K21 should just be free for everyone who actually pre-ordered 2K20 and didn't cancel. :lol: I'm paying $140 for the SD 20 edition, and I can't stop laughing at my own stupidity. I just hope they have the decency to have some form of "make-right" gift...because it's obvious that they *censored*ing need one. I'll take a few free months to the WWE network for starters. Hahaha.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you guys mean about head size stuff though, all seems in and normal for me.

https://twitter.com/WhatsTheStatus/status/1186372206923845632?s=20

https://twitter.com/LIMITLESS_ProW/status/1186387166806642692?s=20

Unless the day one patch removes it, its fine for me.

Wtf. Ok thats good i guess. Very weird though.

Like I said, unless the day one patch for some stupid reason removes it, the patch is still downloading for me.

What system are you bro?

Not sure what you guys mean about head size stuff though, all seems in and normal for me.

Like I said, unless the day one patch for some stupid reason removes it, the patch is still downloading for me.

What system are you bro?

PS4.

What system are you bro?

PS4.

So I guess 1.01 is the patch version. Damn. I'm not feeling hearing all the glitches more and more.

By the way, it is a bug. Creating in-game Superstar attires is completely broken and almost unusable. Almost every single women's part which doesn't cover the legs has wrong colors.

These legs here are black.

2oxXxlw.png

So it makes their actual legs that color or is it the default pantyhose color?

Wait...her skin itself is dark there? BROOOOOOOOOO

Lmao.

Yeah, and almost all other are too white (see first Becky pic), even if you edit the official models, just from the first menu, completely wrong colors, so you can't even slightly change something or the legs are off color.

I can't lie, the only person I was waiting on to get this game was Brandon X because I know his sheeit always breaking harder than anybody else's XD.

And who is that talking about QA? You must be outta the loop. Y'all Day 1s are the QA and test team

Just trying to play WWE2K20 on my Xbox One here in Ireland. I preordered the Deluxe Edition online, it's after midnight and here's the odd thing.

I can't access the WWE 2K Originals section!

The Kick-starter, Accelerator and Smackdown Anniversary DLC all downloaded fine, but I can't play the Bump in the Night DLC pack, what is going on?

Just trying to play WWE2K20 on my Xbox One here in Ireland. I preordered the Deluxe Edition online, it's after midnight and here's the odd thing.

The Kick-starter, Accelerator and Smackdown Anniversary DLC all downloaded fine, but I can't play the Bump in the Night DLC pack, what is going on?

Bump in the Night comes out next Monday

Probably not even getting my copy of this tomorrow.

As if I needed any more reasons to loathe this game before even playing it. Lmao.

Originally, amazon said it would arrive by 8pm tomorrow...but it didn't ship it out until about an hour ago. Now that time changed to 11pm, and the package is still sitting in Baltimore MD as I type. Yeah...I'm not believing that the package is arriving on time from Baltimore to NJ in a day. I know that's not a huge drive by any stretch of the imagination (it's actually relatively short)...but this is a shipping company, so it will need to be handed off about 15 times between there and here. Just watch. Lol.

My money is on the game arriving at the shipping facility in NJ, but obviously not making it onto the truck for the day's deliveries. There's no way that a delivery is being made at 11pm. Not that I would even want it that late anyway. Lol. What a cluster*censored*. :lol:

Bump in the Night comes out next Monday

I thought that was only for those who didn't pre-order the game online like I did. What a load of crap!

ugh. Trying to find a new moves video thats not just sig/finishers.

but looking at the new Tombstone again, im bummed they did the classic THQ thing. Of mocapping the version of a move that someone did like once. Instead of the version they did the other 98% of the time :|

why does he jump? Taker pretty much fell to his knees the vast majority of tombstones. Especially the early ones.

Archived