Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I'm actively playing right now trying things out.

Can't get manager playable yet, they changed a bit how you did that last year, probably to fix this.

Any quick questions?

can u still climb the turnbuckle facing the crowd?

Omg, I love you!!! How can you do it?

hold the RT button while climbing

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok folks, i have a work around for the universe mode and your caw guys will show up with full stats, attires, movesets.

play your my universe as normal, add the caw guys to the roster as normal (they will still show as superstar, no attires and little stats........SAVE IT, go back into it and save it again as a new save, DON'T DELETE SAVE 1 or you could corrupt save 2, load save 2 and there you have it.

enjoy

It happens for that hairstyle all the time or any style sometimes?

Its not a hairstyle, its his teeth.

Hey, man...this is 2019. Who are you to say that teeth can't be hair?

... now i'm just thinking of a dude with hairy teeth.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GEN!?

My absolute biggest enjoyment of the game so far is Greg Hamilton as ring announcer.

Such a 300% improvement and probably the best announcement of names the game ever had. Even better than Roberts back then.

The one fall crowd noise gets annoying but definitely agree. Tony Chimel will always be the best for me though.

ok folks, i have a work around for the universe mode and your caw guys will show up with full stats, attires, movesets.

play your my universe as normal, add the caw guys to the roster as normal (they will still show as superstar, no attires and little stats........SAVE IT, go back into it and save it again as a new save, DON'T DELETE SAVE 1 or you could corrupt save 2, load save 2 and there you have it.

enjoy

Can you then after doing that delete save 1?

for ppl saying that Universe mode makes all of ur moveset, "NONE". Can you make everything NONE now in create a moveset??

or is this just some glitch? And if u edit the Universe moveset. Can u leave some slots to NONE?

It would be nice to leave some slots NONE like Rear top Rope Grapples and other positions that most ppl dont actually do any moves from. (instead of having to give everyone the Tornado Bomb like i always do)

Uhm, if you want to edit Becky's Backlash attire....

It looks like this:

brui55T.png

And from here on, it's time for nightmare shit.

hu27B27.png

obFOLwQ.png

By the way, why are all the woman bottom parts where you can see much leg so white. Every single Becky or Charlotte part in the CAW section has that. Is that a bug too?

Uhm, if you want to edit Becky's Backlash attire....

It looks like this:

brui55T.png

And from here on, it's time for nightmare shit.

hu27B27.png

obFOLwQ.png

By the way, why are all the woman bottom parts where you can see much leg so white. Every single Becky or Charlotte part in the CAW section has that. Is that a bug too?

Damn, they found a way to make Becky sexier

Archived