Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify, has the "Day One" patch already been included for y'all that got the game early or is it supposed to come out the actually day of release?

There's a patch apart from the disc on my end currently downloading. I assume that is the case for everyone else physical, and the day one patch will be included in the digital download for you guys who bought digital.

One question I really want answered. If they were going to (finally) increase irish whip running speed, why couldn't they also increase regular running speed? Regular running speed is still a light *censored*ing jog.

That's like the one thing that was never going to work properly. BrendenPlayz is an expert at complaining at the wrong thing.

Love his TEW series, but this is the last concerning thing going on with the game.

"Lava arena does not have special created entrances" is the last thing 2k needs to fix, if at all.

Maaaaaaaan, started my first Universe Mode Show and streamed it, had a f'n awesome 15 minute Tag Team match where it even looked like Gallows got hurt? He had a weird cross sometimes on his red body, but then I finally win, everyone goes blinking black in the replays and after the celebration scene "brrrrrrzzzzzzzzzz" Crash. Match not recognized. :(

You can jump to the end of the stream here at 15:50min to see wtf happened in the replay.

https://mixer.com/RetroEdge/mobile?vod=DD8JFlL7W0agfj0lkcq_oQ

CM_EDGE is totally right about the motion blur by the way. Like I wouldn't mind it if it was toned down a bit, but its especially bad when it clashes with the screen tearing thats still a problem.

CM_EDGE is totally right about the motion blur by the way. Like I wouldn't mind it if it was toned down a bit, but its especially bad when it clashes with the screen tearing thats still a problem.

Try to do an entrance with Sasha Banks in the WM35 Arena, it's snow city in the background on the stage.

It's so freaking bad at times. And just imagine if this wouldn't be there at all and everything would be just clean and sharp. ?

Any idea when the Accelerator will be available? Im not into career or showcase but I want the arenas

?

All DLC from my physical version worked already (Xbox)

Fiend and Bump in the Night btw. is also for all Deluxe buyer and Pre Order not available. Everyone have to wait a week.

Any idea when the Accelerator will be available? Im not into career or showcase but I want the arenas

?

All DLC from my physical version worked already (Xbox)

Fiend and Bump in the Night btw. is also for all Deluxe buyer and Pre Order not available. Everyone have to wait a week.

Which DLC? I entered the code for Bump in the Night but we gotta wait a week. I meant the backstage pass and the Accelerator if you got an idea when they would be available to purchase.

Archived