Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded a random CAW from CC and he shows up with the name Superstar without moveset, attributes, etc in Universe Mode despite being called Kevin and having an 89 overall when I downloaded him. GREAT

Ok yeah thats a huge problem, and its definitely one 2K will have to address quick, a big portion of their fanbase just uses caws they download from CC, some even have an entire caw universe. So yeah don't worry that will definitely be patched, hopefully pretty quick.

On the plus side atm theres not alot of really good caws out and by the time the good creators put out quality work they'll have it patched.

I just hope theres a topic on 2K's forums listing all of these bugs just to be sure they see them and know what they need to fix.

Wait a f'n minute, when I do a tag team match, it seems like I can't switch anymore between the two people with the back button and can only play with one at a time? D:

so we can't manually break up pins and stuff with the illegal partner?

Wait a f'n minute, when I do a tag team match, it seems like I can't switch anymore between the two people with the back button and can only play with one at a time? D:

Doesn't seem like it, at least in Mixed Tag it didn't worked, test Tag Team in a minute.

speaking of tag matches. I know this gonna be wishful thinking but

-can u call ur partner in again, like u could in like all the games before they removed this i think last year

-can u do any kinda apron tag taunts...like slapping the turnbuckle or clapping? I remember we could slap the turnbuckle back in the day to build the hot tag meter.

-if u are controlling the partner on the apron and are tagged in. Do u automatically still enter the ring. Or can u chill on the apron till u manually enter the ring?

-is the ability to drag ur opponent to the corner and ur partner will blind tag in...and you can do a standard double team move still gone?? Remember for years we could front facelock drag them to get our partner to enter the ring to do like the double suplex or whatever

Doesn't seem like it, at least in Mixed Tag it didn't worked, test Tag Team in a minute.

Same thing in normal tag man

Does Hogan have the Hulking up comeback like he did in 2K15?

I hate to keep bringing it up but as long as it's an issue, I can't help myself. Look at how enormous Hogan is in this video compared to Cena. It's like a child wrestling his dad.

Here is a real life photo of them to compare:

https://images.app.goo.gl/CjB7Y49cSYXy1MK86

It's not just the heights that are sometimes inaccurate, the proportions are so glaringly off for some guys. It's like they just make everyone the exact same size and then push a 2x or -2x button.

Same thing in normal tag man

did you change the settings during the match, ie targeting it should be there

Does Hogan have the Hulking up comeback like he did in 2K15?

I hate to keep bringing it up but as long as it's an issue, I can't help myself. Look at how enormous Hogan is in this video compared to Cena. It's like a child wrestling his dad.

Here is a real life photo of them to compare:

https://images.app.goo.gl/CjB7Y49cSYXy1MK86

It's not just the heights that are sometimes inaccurate, the proportions are so glaringly off for some guys. It's like they just make everyone the exact same size and then push a 2x or -2x button.

every year this happens. I remember one year Sheamus was like 7ft tall. There was a year Heath Slater looked as big as Big John Studd.

Andrade in 2k19 is like a minature version of himself.

I remember watching 2k20 gameplay last week...and i thought the bald guy in the ring was Mojo Rawley. Cuz he was so big. Turned out to be Oney Lorcan?

They have pretty much refused to make a normal sized accurate Hulk Hogan torso since maybe SvR'07. That was probably the last normal looking one.

They're gonna need to chug some strong patches out because stuff like the enormous amount of clipping (the female Create A Moveset representitives are clipping through their own goddamn shorts for *censored*s sake), moves missing audio, dives spinning you around as you land as if you jumped from the opposite corner, and more needs serious attention as they're simply unacceptable.\

Create A Video STILL doesn't have a proper tool to match one thing to anothers length to get rid of that issue of shit not lining up properly.

I'm not gonna properly judge until a few patches in but...

Guys, even with a yearly release date, these bugs and issues are simply unacceptable. And this is coming from the so called "2K White Knight".

Archived