Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few random questions for anyone who has the game:

• Does the Rock Bottom have a pin combo?
  • How many new taunts does Hogan have?
  • How does Hogan's new comeback compare to his old one?
  • Does Hogan have any new DLC moves that weren't in the new moves video, such as strikes or reversals? I noticed he has a new elbow drop/boot rake combo in one of the gameplay videos.

<p>

• Does Hogan have any new DLC moves that weren't in the new moves video, such as strikes or reversals? I noticed he has a new elbow drop/boot rake combo in one of the gameplay videos.

No pin combo on the Rock Bottom. Hogan has 5 taunts, four standing ones and one for near the corner. Cant see any other new moves for him apart from that Elbow Drop/Boot Rake you mentioned. All his other new moves are in the moves videos.

<p>

No pin combo on the Rock Bottom. Hogan has 5 taunts, four standing ones and one for near the corner. Cant see any other new moves for him apart from that Elbow Drop/Boot Rake you mentioned. All his other new moves are in the moves videos.

Thanks!

I'm actively playing right now trying things out.

Can't get manager playable yet, they changed a bit how you did that last year, probably to fix this.

Any quick questions?

can u still climb the turnbuckle facing the crowd?

Yeah, just holding RT/R2 while going up.

Pulling straps down tho is gone.

that logo shit has got to be patchable. like i know its been like that a couple years but cmon, it looks like such an easy fix.

B

Hey person who I definitely know is reading. If you guys patch this I'll be your best friend! :shifty:

any new enter/exit ring animation?

new Kneeling moves?

anything new about the Carry moves?

is the Mankind toss off the cell back in?

Is the announce table still too far away for the Cell Wall bump to work in a HIAC match?

anything new in create a moveset..as far as can you select HIAC moves so everyone doesn't have superkicks?

can u do the new Dual Tag Finishers outside of Mixed Match challenge? And can they be assigned to a tag team of 2 men (aka can i give the Usos the dual superkick?)

new Kneeling moves?

Is the announce table still too far away for the Cell Wall bump to work in a HIAC match?

anything new in create a moveset..as far as can you select HIAC moves so everyone doesn't have superkicks?

can u do the new Dual Tag Finishers outside of Mixed Match challenge? And can they be assigned to a tag team of 2 men (aka can i give the Usos the dual superkick?)

No new enter or exit animations but Io Shirai has new top tope climbs from both the front and back. Theres a new swinging facebuster from the kneeling front position. Mankind toss isnt in. Seems you can only use the dual moves in mixed tag matches.

Those who got the game, is Resiliency ability working for you? I press Triangle as it says on the PS4 and nothing happens and I get pinned

Its R2 + Triangle

new Kneeling moves?

No new enter or exit animations but Io Shirai has new top tope climbs from both the front and back. Theres a new swinging facebuster from the kneeling front position. Mankind toss isnt in. Seems you can only use the dual moves in mixed tag matches.

Those who got the game, is Resiliency ability working for you? I press Triangle as it says on the PS4 and nothing happens and I get pinned

Its R2 + Triangle

Cool, thanks man

Is hit detection really that bad as ppl said??

I had a big problem with regular strikes in 2k19. I love the selling system they added to strikes last year. But i felt like it ruined some strikes. Mainly punches. Made them look weird and limp wristed and like they didn't connect right.

Any chance thats fixed? Or do u still punch like ur wristbone is made of spaghetti?

Is AI any different? Or do they still immediately walk right towards u at the beginning of every match? And follow u out the ring immediately if u leave the ring?

Edited movesets not saving to Universe mode is something seriously needs to be fixed.

What happens if you edit the moveset through universe mode? Does it still not save?

Also how's everyone that got the game finding the new controls?

It saves to Universe Mode but not to anything, so its the same problem in reverse.

Edited movesets not saving to Universe mode is something seriously needs to be fixed.

What happens if you edit the moveset through universe mode? Does it still not save?

Also how's everyone that got the game finding the new controls?

It saves to Universe Mode but not to anything, so its the same problem in reverse.
What? I think you might've misread the question.

EDIT: nevermind, I am the dumb.

Regarding movesets not saving to universe.. are you guys starting your universes first or no? Because 2K19 had an issue where changes wouldn't carry over to a new universe if they were made before hand.

Archived