Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that tried the time change trick? Hasnt worked for me

It's not Tuesday yet in NZ.... 30 minutes.
Guess I was thinking about how we get it early at 11pm the day before

You pre-ordered the Xbox version? Now it's Tuesday in NZ, can you play if you set your country to NZ?

@Youssef

while on the subject of created arenas i heard the day/evening feature was removed. is this true?

I havent tried it yet and havent unlocked any outdoor arenas

I didnt notice if the current Mania ring is outdoors, if it is, then there was no option for it to choose time of day

Just got the game. First thing I did was go through custom superstar attires. So many attires cant be recoloured because theres weird logos that show up when you change the colour or some colours cant be change at all, like on Matt Riddles attire the blue sides cant be changed.

Funniest one is you cant use Shinsuke Nakamuras top in a superstar attire and only for entrance so any alt attire you make has to be topless. Thankfully making the attire a manager attire and then back superstar lets you still select entrance parts so just a minor inconvenience

Just got the game. First thing I did was go through custom superstar attires. So many attires cant be recoloured because theres weird logos that show up when you change the colour or some colours cant be change at all, like on Matt Riddles attire the blue sides cant be changed.

Funniest one is you cant use Shinsuke Nakamuras top in a superstar attire and only for entrance so any alt attire you make has to be topless. Thankfully making the attire a manager attire and then back superstar lets you still select entrance parts so just a minor inconvenience

His top is ugly as hell anyway, so who even wants that. :P

Theres a London and Kendrick and Public Enemy tag entrance.

Theres new entrances for Stan Hansen, Flip Gordon, Chainsaw Charlie (with chainsaw), Balls Mahoney (with chair), Britt Baker, Tessa Blanchard, The Sandman (with Kendo stick), Brian Cage, Chelsea Green, Tazz, Tajiri, Kazuchika Okada, Jeff Cobb, RVD, Jim Duggan (although whilst your hand looks like its gripping a 2x4 one doesnt actually appear) and a few others I couldnt place.

Pulse made a comment about us not getting anywhere near as many new moves now that Bryan Williams and Yukes were gone? Is that true? Are the moves wishlists actually that, now...wishful thinking? Or is it more a matter of us maybe having to wait a year before we start seeing a bunch of requested moves in bulk again? I mean I even listed a bunch of WWE stuff that was being done regularly and I didnt see it yet. I wonder what non-finisher stuff made it in.

So, heading home with my Xbox Collector's edition now. First thing I do is trying to make Pete's beard brighter, let's see what I can save here.

BTW. Extremely interesting that, for the first time ever, it really has Xbox One X compatibility. Case says X Enhanced and full 4K.

Would be f'n impressive..... If it wouldn't have this f*cking glowing problem. ????

Theres a London and Kendrick and Public Enemy tag entrance.

Theres new entrances for Stan Hansen, Flip Gordon, Chainsaw Charlie (with chainsaw), Balls Mahoney (with chair), Britt Baker, Tessa Blanchard, The Sandman (with Kendo stick), Brian Cage, Chelsea Green, Tazz, Tajiri, Kazuchika Okada, Jeff Cobb, RVD, Jim Duggan (although whilst your hand looks like its gripping a 2x4 one doesnt actually appear) and a few others I couldnt place.

Cool to see all those, but I wish they would focus more on the actual in-game superstars & tag teams you could make from them. From the roster this year we have Edge & Christian, Team Extreme, Edge & Lita, The Mega Bucks, the Mega Powers, Social Outcasts, Candice LeRae & Johnny Gargano, Rated RKO, The Sky Pirates, Cesaro & Ohno, The Rock & Sock Connection, HHH & Stephanie, Vince & Shane McMahon, the nWo, Alexa Bliss & Mickie James, Beth Phoenix & Natalya, British Strong Style, Boss & Hug Connection & Big Show & Kane but no tag entrances for any of them. I really hope that next year they just focus solely on filling out the gaps in regards to tag entrances.

Pulse made a comment about us not getting anywhere near as many new moves now that Bryan Williams and Yukes were gone? Is that true? Are the moves wishlists actually that, now...wishful thinking? Or is it more a matter of us maybe having to wait a year before we start seeing a bunch of requested moves in bulk again? I mean I even listed a bunch of WWE stuff that was being done regularly and I didnt see it yet. I wonder what non-finisher stuff made it in.

There are only the new moves seen from the videos on YouTube which arent really much but hopefully the 2K Originals add more

Hey man, have you managed to pull down the straps for guys like Undertaker and Kurt Angle like in previous games? I tried everything but nothing happens, starting to believe they removed that.

There are only the new moves seen from the videos on YouTube which arent really much but hopefully the 2K Originals add more

Did Nakamura get the sliding German suplex and does Kofi do the milly rock?

Did Nakamura get the sliding German suplex and does Kofi do the milly rock?

Dont know what the milly rock is but theres no sliding German.

Hey man, have you managed to pull down the straps for guys like Undertaker and Kurt Angle like in previous games? I tried everything but nothing happens, starting to believe they removed that.

Tried with Big E, Taker and Angle and cant get them to do it no matter what buttons I press ?

So, heading home with my Xbox Collector's edition now. First thing I do is trying to make Pete's beard brighter, let's see what I can save here.

BTW. Extremely interesting that, for the first time ever, it really has Xbox One X compatibility. Case says X Enhanced and full 4K.

Would be f'n impressive..... If it wouldn't have this f*cking glowing problem. ????

No HDR? Every box art I saw said HDR too.

No HDR? Every box art I saw said HDR too.

No HDR, nope.

Archived