Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta walk my ass across the street on the highway to Best Buy after my shift that day. Pray for me. :lol:

I could've had it delivered too but I really don't trust my neighborhood lmao

I gotta walk my ass across the street on the highway to Best Buy after my shift that day. Pray for me. :lol:

I could've had it delivered too but I really don't trust my neighborhood lmao

I get my games delivered if I get physical discs. Plus, I'm in a wheelchair now so...best for me heh.

Full recap after spending 5 hours with the game

Gameplay is good, its the same as 2K19 but it kinda feels more impactful, the moves I mean, or maybe heavier and more grounded

AI on hard is really tough, hits lots of moves, goes for the pin not just after signatures/finishers and kicks out a lot

Graphics during gameplay are really good, although a little too bright and the sweat is the best its been in years

Some animations and moves feel slower and some others and really sped up, specially the new moves, so its a bit weird

Chain wrestling is in judging by the sliders, but I havent been able to initiate one so far

Tried everything and cant lower Kurt Angle or Takers straps

The worst thing so far is being unable to save the movesets to Universe and exhibition, although if you edit the finishers or abilities, you can save them to both, but not the rest of your moveset

Havent been able to save managers as superstars

Universe mode so far is exactly the same but you can delete matches/match slots this year which is cool

Lots of graphical glitches like hair extending all of a sudden and doing weird things, or the skin appearing underneath clothing items

Overall, if the issues are solved by patches then this is a really good game. Definitely not the strongest in the series, but good

Full recap after spending 5 hours with the game

Gameplay is good, its the same as 2K19 but it kinda feels more impactful, the moves I mean, or maybe heavier and more grounded

AI on hard is really tough, hits lots of moves, goes for the pin not just after signatures/finishers and kicks out a lot

Graphics during gameplay are really good, although a little too bright and the sweat is the best its been in years

Some animations and moves feel slower and some others and really sped up, specially the new moves, so its a bit weird

Chain wrestling is in judging by the sliders, but I havent been able to initiate one so far

Tried everything and cant lower Kurt Angle or Takers straps

The worst thing so far is being unable to save the movesets to Universe and exhibition, although if you edit the finishers or abilities, you can save them to both, but not the rest of your moveset

Havent been able to save managers as superstars

Universe mode so far is exactly the same but you can delete matches/match slots this year which is cool

Lots of graphical glitches like hair extending all of a sudden and doing weird things, or the skin appearing underneath clothing items

Overall, if the issues are solved by patches then this is a really good game. Definitely not the strongest in the series, but good

You can't save the movesets after they've been edited?

@Youssef;

If you answered already, then ignore - either way Thanks for taking time out to us...

After the large patch, is the Create A Title/belt back in the game?

Nope, still not added

@youssef

any alt attire for 91 undertaker ?? in caw parts there is 1998 undertaker tops and tights but where to use is

No alt attires, but the clothing parts for 98 and 99 Taker are in CAW mode

Archived