Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that you can no longer select day/ evening for out door arenas? Anyone seen if this is true. Cause if so thats desperate.

Could I ask for a source on that, please?

I seen it on the 2K forums, Thats why I was wondering if anyone here knew it was true. They may be pretty easily riled up there but havn't been spreading false info that I seen. But I didn't want to make an account and post there

Ehh... I've seen guys over there make shit up to throw a fit in the past. I'm gonna wait till I see that for myself before I believe that.

Got the game

When I save movesets for both Roster and Universe, they never carry over to Universe and vice versa, so Im stuck doing each moveset twice manually :/

Oh wow, thats a bad one. Make sure you report that bug.

Got the game

When I save movesets for both Roster and Universe, they never carry over to Universe and vice versa, so Im stuck doing each moveset twice manually :/

Im still downloading the patch so I hope it fixes it

Also, I can no longer lower the strap for Taker and Kurt Angle. Tried all buttons combinations and nada

Got the game

Also, I can no longer lower the strap for Taker and Kurt Angle. Tried all buttons combinations and nada

In previous games it was down on the d-pad but I think thats used for something else now.

Please update when the patch is downloaded on if it fixed that though! :cool:

My copy is currently, according to my tracking number, sitting in Mississauga at the moment, so it'll depend entirely on how much that specific truck has to deliver tomorrow to determine whether I get it tomorrow or tuesday.

Got the game

It was R1/RB + down.

But I almost expected small features like this to be gone, like I said, when I have my hands on it I will probably find a shit ton more disappointing things. :/

Game crashed 3 times in 2 hours, pre-patch. An hour left for the patch to be fully downloaded.

Like it so far, apart from the too many glitches. Lots of hair glitching, clothes clipping through bodies, Strowmans top is glitching from the side and clipping through his body so it looks like its torn from that side exposing his skin.

McIntyres model is awesome but his hair glitches a lot.

Gameplay feels slower and a bit more grounded which I like.

The new combination buttons for finishers are a bit weird as many times I end up holding them instead of just pressing and I end up getting that charged finisher pose and my opponent attacks me.

Game crashed 3 times in 2 hours, pre-patch. An hour left for the patch to be fully downloaded.

Like it so far, apart from the too many glitches. Lots of hair glitching, clothes clipping through bodies, Strowmans top is glitching from the side and clipping through his body so it looks like its torn from that side exposing his skin.

The new combination buttons for finishers are a bit weird as many times I end up holding them instead of just pressing and I end up getting that charged finisher pose and my opponent attacks me.

Are you holding them or pressing them? It's possible that needs to be adjusted a little.

Are you holding them or pressing them? It's possible that needs to be adjusted a little.

They should be pressed, I sometimes get confused and hold them instead. Just needs some getting used to is all.

If gameplays been slowed a little, does that make the running speed even worse than its been? I hope not, I hate hitting a spear out of a light morning jog.

No, just the overall feel and some animations seem slowed down

Playing on Hard and AI is tougher. Face Joe as Balor and had to hit 4 finishers to get the job done. No resiliency ability with Joe.

The AI goes for the pin a lot.

In Universe so far there is no commentary between matches and the only cutscene I got was the dull post match handshake and no commentary as well. Hoping this will be fixed after the patch.

I’m not a game designer, but if they fixed the clipping, there would likely be a side effect like the CAW parts compatibility issues? I can live with clipping if that means less or no restrictions in CAW mode.

If gameplays been slowed a little, does that make the running speed even worse than its been? I hope not, I hate hitting a spear out of a light morning jog.

No, just the overall feel and some animations seem slowed down

Playing on Hard and AI is tougher. Face Joe as Balor and had to hit 4 finishers to get the job done. No resiliency ability with Joe.

The AI goes for the pin a lot.

In Universe so far there is no commentary between matches and the only cutscene I got was the dull post match handshake and no commentary as well. Hoping this will be fixed after the patch.

AI goes for pins a lot = not clear if you consider this a bug or just stating what you're seeing?

Noting was done to slow the game down. The opposite is true actually. A lot of the new animations have been touched up to improve timing, impact, etc. Even a lot of the old animations movement have been tuned. Anything climbing into & out of the ring for example...

I noticed that but some of the movements like rolling in the ring, picking up opponents and some moves feel a bit slower

I would consider it a good thing depending on what actions cause it. If they're going for pins after every little knife edge chop, thats a problem, but if they're realistically going for pins after big moves, especially if its to wear out the opponents stamina via kick-out, then I'd consider it a good thing.

@Youssef. Can u check if the manager thing still works. And u can make Singh Brothers & Drake Maverick playable?

Just installed the patch. Can you please clarify which manager thing?

On the games top menu go to Creations.

Choose Superstar.

Choose WWE Superstar.

Go to the Manager list of superstars.

Choose the manager you want to make into a playable superstar.

It will bring you to the Create a Superstar page next.

Go to the Personal Information option up top.

Choose NO on the USE AS ALTERNATE ATTIRE? option.

You will get a prompt asking if youre sure of your choice. Choose YES.

Customize your superstar as you like including their attire, name, and other aspects.

Click on FINALIZE up top.

Go to the Match screen and you should now be able to choose the manager as a superstar.

Tonis reaction seeing herself for the first time in 2k20.

https://twitter.com/Feel_lit_/status/1185972207333380097?s=20

Really cool. She was super happy.

Oops double post

Oops banned member
Yikes. Lol

Jesus.

Archived