Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't forget custom music

People still care about custom music ? Blame sony/microsoft for the missing custom music not 2k and the way Ps5/NextXbox is looking i dont think we will have custom music again
It is technically possible, that's not a problem.

There a games out there with native Spotify support as example build into the game, as well as Forza Horizon 3 made it possible to connect to the Microsoft music app which connects to OneDrive and it can read your mp3 files in your One Drive account.

Wow the game is in overall 72gb big! Bigger than last year for sure.

It downloaded 12gb first and after that it downloaded 60gb of extra data (can see it under the downloads of your ps4 since it won't show up under the game like the 12gb do).

Less then 2 days now. Can't wait to start cawing! :)

I'm just wondering if the modder Dennis-Bieser returning for 2K20. Look him up, dudes. INCREDIBLE work! Best Hogan and Savage I've ever seen.

just looked him up. looks like a completely different game. thats insane. these are the type of people that need to be working for 2K. a single person made all this stuff without the financial backing of a corporation or the ability to scan these people and it looks that good.

i just wanna ask this before i get the game: if i wanna save a clip from a match, which one do i pick to make sure it doesnt corrupt if i delete or change a CAW thats in it, Highlight Reel or Video Clip?

i just wanna ask this before i get the game: if i wanna save a clip from a match, which one do i pick to make sure it doesnt corrupt if i delete or change a CAW thats in it, Highlight Reel or Video Clip?

I honestly dont know but I would assume video clip. Highlight is replaying actual game data and probably requires those assets to be present to playback. Video is an exported version I imagine.

I honestly dont know but I would assume video clip. Highlight is replaying actual game data and probably requires those assets to be present to playback. Video is an exported version I imagine.

okay that makes sense. i hated not being able to watch something i saved because the CAW is deleted or something. thanks i will keep this in mind

Can anyone confirm whether we can revert the controls to 2K19 controls? I cant remember if I saw something on it or if I am just creating false hope in my head :lol:

A few youtubers that were at the event have said no

Confirmed that you cannot

Noooooo that sucks!

Thanks for letting me know!

Been thinking of getting a used PS4 Pro for a while now, since my original PS4 died and I've been sharing with my brother since the summer lol Guess I should now lol

I know its a lot but it was totally worth it. You can play 8 man matches flawlessly! Also, 500 GB wasnt enough for anything. 1 TB is just right for me

okay that makes sense. i hated not being able to watch something i saved because the CAW is deleted or something. thanks i will keep this in mind

I save very great match I have with the PS4 built in highlight reel...have about 100 GB worth of saves since 2k15

Since 2K and Visual concepts are managing the game's production/creation, I really hope that they release patch like how they do it with NBA 2K games. No need to wait for the DLC to be released to integrate a game patch. Have a patch released as soon as there are issues in the game that needs to be fixed. I hate it when we have to wait for the next DLC for the next patch when an issue arise from the last one.

And I hate it that they don't care to patch the game anymore once all DLC are released. Which sucks big time.

Archived