Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get the direction this year. I know Im not the target audience for the dlc, because i prefer realism over fantasy, but even their in-game choices like removing the champion entrance Stone Cold (and maybe current Rock, based on the 101 video I saw) seem to be moving things in the complete wrong direction for me. It may be a transitional year, but I dont know if Im interested in what it will be on the other side of the transition if this is any indication. Just really confusing and disappointing.

Got no real choice but to wait and see for the Bump in the Night situation. Hopefully Fiend is day 1 for pre-orders, but the full pack doesn't release until a week later. I guess that's the best we can hope for at this point.

But you have to beat a DLC story tower to unlock him, soooo...

Last I checked, anyways

prayers up for a FAT ass patch on Day 1 because this is the first time i can think of that im considering chilling on this game until its in a better state.

i have fundamental issues with the gameplay but if whats there isnt even working properly then i dont know what ill do with this game. theres nothing in 2K20 that i NEED to have to where i must buy it. maybe ill finally restart my Universe in 2K19.

prayers up for a FAT ass patch on Day 1 because this is the first time i can think of that im considering chilling on this game until its in a better state.

i have fundamental issues with the gameplay but if whats there isnt even working properly then i dont know what ill do with this game. theres nothing in 2K20 that i NEED to have to where i must buy it. maybe ill finally restart my Universe in 2K19.

You got 2k20 this early ?

no i dont

CMqwq0l.jpgNEOAsUZ.jpg

HBK is one of the best wrestlers of all time. And for 4 games in a row, he's had the same attire. Thats the wrong color. The wrong style of trunks. The wrong hair color

I'd argue the wrong hair style too...since his hair was rarely parted down the center.

It's baffling.

Honestly the other version of him in the game is bad too. HBK in Day of reckoning games...SmackDown vs. RAW games....WWE '13 & 2k14. Were perfectly fine. Accurate hairstyles/haircolor/hairline and skintone.

what happened?????

no i dont

Haha you had me paranoid, I'm getting Tuesday. I'm scared be a mess, wastelands cell looks cool though. I can wait a patch for 2, just started playing Fifa.

I miss the days when we only had one version of every model in the game and no one batted an eye

Keep those limited days behind us. With what they probably spent on getting Hogan in the game, just very lame they couldnt make a classic 1980s version of him.

Having alt attires for the wrestlers is one of the best additions theyve ever done for the game, lets not revert back to what it used to be

Archived