Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* yeah. Now does he have his old tron tho? Last year he had his current one.

From what I saw it was his early 00s one, like his face run after he came back from his quad injury.

I'm stoked My Time theme is in the game, but can we ever get a proper 99 heel Triple H? they never give us that version of him.

with his real hair and no beard

I'm starting to think 2K believes 2012 Triple H really is what 2001 Triple H looked like.

Yeah they make no attempt to get younger Triple H accurate.

I've wanted this Triple H in the games forever

HHH.jpg

Just don't give him a big beard, give him some stubble and most importantly for 99 Triple H give him the wet stringy hair hanging down his head not the slicked back hair. Cause every Triple H other than his DX model they give him the slicked back hair and thick beard, its so annoying.

Uh oh.

JBvIz4e.jpg

2 interesting things here.

1: MTX seem to be in. Microtransactions. ?

But it's not surprising to me, cause I expected that for months now. The collector's edition description on MyPlayerKickstart says "includes 10 free Tokens and 20 free Deluxe Tokens".

What exactly does everyone think Deluxe Tokens will be? So yeah, I expected that.

2:

KindHeavyFlounder-size_restricted.gif

"At least 6 NXT UK Superstars at launch?

Two questions, why would they mention NXT UK at all on the package and why "at least 6" if they doesn't mean to expand that?

Uh oh.

JBvIz4e.jpg

2 interesting things here.

1: MTX seem to be in. Microtransactions. ?

But it's not surprising to me, cause I expected that for months now. The collector's edition description on MyPlayerKickstart says "includes 10 free Tokens and 20 free Deluxe Tokens".

What exactly does everyone think Deluxe Tokens will be? So yeah, I expected that.

2:

KindHeavyFlounder-size_restricted.gif

"At least 6 NXT UK Superstars at launch?

Two questions, why would they mention NXT UK at all on the package and why "at least 6" if they doesn't mean to expand that?

Maybe they are ?

The NXT UK thing means nothing. Just some marketing language to make it seem like they made an effort to get UK people in the game. The 6 obviously refers to Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Mark Andrews, and Pete Dunne. Which is funny...since Noam Dar is also in...so, that's 7.

At this point, they may have actually put "at least 6" because they aren't sure who on the roster actually is part of NXT UK.

(I wouldn't *censored*ing doubt it). :lol:

The NXT UK thing means nothing. Just some marketing language to make it seem like they made an effort to get UK people in the game. The 6 obviously refers to Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Mark Andrews, and Pete Dunne. Which is funny...since Noam Dar is also in...so, that's 7.

At this point, they may have actually put "at least 6" because they aren't sure who on the roster actually is part of NXT UK.

(I wouldn't *censored*ing doubt it). :lol:

i believe but wont be able to confirm til sunday evening is that 6 of them are on disc and the other couple are dlc, could be wrong but it wouldn't at all shock me.

i believe but wont be able to confirm til sunday evening is that 6 of them are on disc and the other couple are dlc, could be wrong but it wouldn't at all shock me.

Based on what? Absolutely nothing?

And how Sunday evening, when the game releases on Tuesday?

jesus christ, release dates counts for nothing these days especially at the weekends in you live in europe

Based on what? Absolutely nothing?

And how Sunday evening, when the game releases on Tuesday?

jesus christ, release dates counts for nothing these days especially at the weekends in you live in europe

Yes, I probably get it in around 18 hours like most games coming out on Tuesday.

Only if I'm reeeeaaallly unlucky, then it will be Monday.... :/

Okay...so, again...

How exactly do you plan on confirming what the DLC may or may not be? We've already seen the roster from youtubers. We know that the names I mentioned are already in there. You aren't going to know about upcoming DLC just from getting your hands on a copy of the game.

So i have it pre ordered but can i not play The Fiend on launch? read somewhere it would be like a week or something whats with that?

Yes, Bump in the Night releases one week later.

That is unbelievably dumb, i've never heard of having to wait a week to have access to your pre order bonus.

Archived