Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

New gameplay footage of 2k Originals Towers and Mode.

Graphics look sick! Gameplay feels more fluid, and reversals are on Y/Triangle.

Bray Wyatt does commentary in its Tower.

Sasha has blue hair #blueprint.

Is this gameplay footage you've seen online? Curious where you saw this footage.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this gameplay footage you've seen online? Curious where you saw this footage.

Check the link in the embargo thread

It's the one posted in the Embargo thread

It's the one posted in the Embargo thread

what they said.

I have never downloaded games before as it just doesnt sit right not having a hard copy of something.

i always get hard copy of WWE games because for years i had like the Best Buy's gamerclub thing that gives u a big discount on new games.

I went digital for 2k19.

But after today. Noticing that everything pre-2k18 is delisted from the store. Maybe disc is the way to go. I upgraded to a newer xbox last year. So i dont have the old games DLC's on this console apparently.

ugh. Took awhile but i found 2k17 stuff on the xbox website in my purchase history. 2k16 DLC seems to be gone forever tho. I cant find it. And i assume u can't buy the game unless u have the disc or downloaded it from Games with Gold.

omg what happened to mandy rose, randy savage they look god awful, randy ortan and john cena crap hair, my god they may of killed the game this year, shocking so many look god awful

no Hollywood belt for Hogan, no now Hogan no 80s Hogan , think ill skip this game it looks so poorly made , mistakes all over the place too many missing legends and most legends superstars look so awful its unplayable, macho man looks like a rushed caw made by a 5 year old

omg what happened to mandy rose, randy savage they look god awful, randy ortan and john cena crap hair, my god they may of killed the game this year, shocking so many look god awful

no Hollywood belt for Hogan, no now Hogan no 80s Hogan , think ill skip this game it looks so poorly made , mistakes all over the place too many missing legends and most legends superstars look so awful its unplayable, macho man looks like a rushed caw made by a 5 year old

That's an issue with the renders. I've seen both Orton & Cena in actual matches and they look as good as ever

have to say some parts of gameplay feel like they are on fast forward looks really weird and off putting then some older means look slow motion , its really odd looking and lots off new attires on bigger guys sink into there skin and just looks cheap and poorly main, im so upset as was like always excited for this game, now i may miss this year for the first time not buying new wrestling game in my whole life

I have such mixed feelings about the game and in particular the actual wwe stuff. 2K Originals(to an extent), Career, Creation Suite and the new moves interest me but the rest...

One minute I'm excited and want to do Raw, NXT and Smackdown I universe then next I feel like small doses in exhibition would be better and focus mainly on original creations. Been back and forth like that all day.

Part of me also want the game on day 1 as usual then part suggests I wait until it's on sale

Any confirmation on Royal Rumble matches can now happen in any arena?

Eugh I forgot about that. Stuff like that dampened my all CAW universe. Same with not being able to make outdoor arenas night in Universe.

Exactly! And for me I usually do a WWF Golden era roster or WCW roster. I HATE that I cant use a custom old school rumble arena, fall brawl arena or world war 3 arena for my rumble matches.

It looks like I will not be able to get this game on the launch day, as $ is scarce these next 3 weeks. It is looking like I might have to get it black friday or close to it.

if you're not as impatient as me you can definitely wait till Black Friday, especially with your financial situation

I can wait, as I figure by then some patches will be out, and also it usually takes this long for CAWs to get going and what have you. But yeah, it's not as bad as I thought looking through some of the videos. Yes it will not be their best one, but it gives me something to work with and I am loving the new moves and CAW parts.

Damn I am let down. The roster is pretty much exactly the same as last year. The arenas, aside from like 5 new ones are the same as last year. the graphics actually look worse this time around and it generally looks like there's NOTHING new added that I can see aside from the women's mode. What did the budget go to? I haven't pre-ordered yet because, honestly, IDK why I need a new game if the last one is the same, if not a touch better. Hell, I'll go two years ago TBH because at least then the tables didn't disappear.

Well if the menus are any indication, the CAA is at least still in, and that's good enough for me. 2K19 pissed me off too much for me to ever reinstall. In fact, I did a while ago, got bored in 5 mins and deleted again. Ready to move on. I just wish we had some CAA videos, because the videos so far are pretty underwhelming.

Well if the menus are any indication, the CAA is at least still in, and that's good enough for me. 2K19 pissed me off too much for me to ever reinstall. In fact, I did a while ago, got bored in 5 mins and deleted again. Ready to move on. I just wish we had some CAA videos, because the videos so far are pretty underwhelming.

Were you the one who got a full refund through PSN?

Archived