Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

You're already pissed off about everything with the game. Should stop following it and even talking about it before you have a heart attack

Nah, just about the bad and awful things, unfortunately, the game has a lot of them. ????

(And I don't think nobody will disagree with this old facescan horseshit)

And no, facescans are not the magical solution for good faces, young versions would be definitely better without them.

You didn't had facescans 12 years ago and most faces were on f'n point.

If you do your job right you don't need them at all.

Yeah but you think everything is awful and somebody already kinda disagreed with you. The game has lots of issues and all but just saying that if you don't like anything then why keep coming back just to shit on everything more than once.

I may be wrong but I haven't seen you like anything about the game and I doubt you'll ever get the game. So why not just come back next year for the road to 2k21 as obviously 2K20 is such a bust for you

Nah, most of the material and informations that came out lately sounds and looks a bit critical, but I'm still exited and even backtracked in the screenshot thread at some point, posting clean 4K pictures from Becky and saying that the game and models do have a lot of deep details and looks way better than the first impression I had.

Still don't like the more comical than ever face animations, the weird eyes and the really bad lighting this year (in comparison to 2K19) but that doesn't mean that I won't have a lot of fun and probably more playtime with that than with all the other 100+ games I buy in a year.

If the gameplay is the same or nearly the same it will be good regardless of small graphical changes, cause I really think they nailed this over the years.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Sasha...what matches have you won recently?

Seriously though...Overalls need an Overhaul, because there is no reason why John Cena or Randy Orton should have stats of Technical wizards. Especially since it informs the AI what to do

Seriously though...Overalls need an Overhaul, because there is no reason why John Cena or Randy Orton should have stats of Technical wizards. Especially since it informs the AI what to do

Also Reigns, cause what the *Censored* has he done in the last half year?

But like you all already said, who gives a shit, we can alter them anyway. ^^

See now, a lot of wrestlers look kinda weird in their entrances but look perfectly fine in edit mode. Chyna's a lot more recognizable on her menu picture there.

There's no point in a 0-99 scale if everyone is in the 70-99 range. Wish there was greater disparity in the stats and thus overalls. I know I can do it myself, and eventually do, but it takes so long to do it for the whole roster.

I agree with you, but idiots have made such a big deal over (utterly meaningless) overall ratings that the wrestlers themselves now seem to get upset over it.

Agreed. i think there should still be attributes for particular skills but instead of overall ratings there should be nice labels like Legend, Icon, Superstar, Main Eventer, Rising Star, and like idk Show-Opener (instead of Jobber) that way people can still have their specific skills but there isnt an arbitrary overall rating.

I never get why people still care about overalls when you can change them yourself

191 confirmed individual models :mellow:
I highly doubt you use all 191...meaning change the ones you use.

Not the point

and many people do use everyone

nah its dumb man theres really no making it better. its a really odd thing to put behind a paywall. the ability to unlock everything with one button is enough to sell the Accelerator, why include a basic ability that other sports games wouldnt even think to charge you for? its weird

Archived