Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're already pissed off about everything with the game. Should stop following it and even talking about it before you have a heart attack

Nah, just about the bad and awful things, unfortunately, the game has a lot of them. ????

(And I don't think nobody will disagree with this old facescan horseshit)

And no, facescans are not the magical solution for good faces, young versions would be definitely better without them.

You didn't had facescans 12 years ago and most faces were on f'n point.

If you do your job right you don't need them at all.

Oh sweet, thanks Fumbles!

The controls were one of the clouds hovering over the game for me since the first bit of info came out so its relieving to know we can change the controls back.

i prefer one button for finishers. I dont want to mash 3 buttons to do a running finisher.

But i damn sure aint putting the reversals back on the analog triggers. The xbox one triggers were designed for Racing games and First Person shooters. They are analog and have haptic feedback and all types of other nonsense.

Reversals should be on a digital button. It makes more sense and the devs even said during testing the ppl pulled off reversals more consistent.

I can't imagine how many major reversal animations are in these games, that ive never seen because of small window for them, mixed with an analog trigger button

You're already pissed off about everything with the game. Should stop following it and even talking about it before you have a heart attack

Nah, just about the bad and awful things, unfortunately, the game has a lot of them. ????

(And I don't think nobody will disagree with this old facescan horseshit)

And no, facescans are not the magical solution for good faces, young versions would be definitely better without them.

You didn't had facescans 12 years ago and most faces were on f'n point.

If you do your job right you don't need them at all.

Yeah but you think everything is awful and somebody already kinda disagreed with you. The game has lots of issues and all but just saying that if you don't like anything then why keep coming back just to shit on everything more than once.

I may be wrong but I haven't seen you like anything about the game and I doubt you'll ever get the game. So why not just come back next year for the road to 2k21 as obviously 2K20 is such a bust for you

Archived