Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Drake should be in. But in fairness the whole 24/7 thing when he started actually being on TV with a storyline was what 3-4 months ago?

He's had maybe 1-3 actual matches in the ring maybe? Like quick tag matches i think.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if the only 24/7 thing in the game is just the belt.

Nah him involved with the 24/7 stuff goes back at least 4 or 5 months, plenty of time for them to make his model playable as a wrestler with an attire i'd think.

it didn't exist 5 months ago. So 3-4 months like i said would be correct.

Since things with Drake maybe didn't heat up for the first month yet. It wasn't till july something when the whole thing with his marriage and wife storyline started.

June is when they are pretty much done putting ppl into the game. So up until that point he was just a manager for AOP that was involved in 2 handicap tag matches.

So u could see how they might not think to put him in as a wrestler

Yeah, and most people that fans start a riot over not being in, only started to get "More" time from July up and until now...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drake should be in. But in fairness the whole 24/7 thing when he started actually being on TV with a storyline was what 3-4 months ago?

He's had maybe 1-3 actual matches in the ring maybe? Like quick tag matches i think.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if the only 24/7 thing in the game is just the belt.

Nah him involved with the 24/7 stuff goes back at least 4 or 5 months, plenty of time for them to make his model playable as a wrestler with an attire i'd think.

it didn't exist 5 months ago. So 3-4 months like i said would be correct.

Since things with Drake maybe didn't heat up for the first month yet. It wasn't till july something when the whole thing with his marriage and wife storyline started.

June is when they are pretty much done putting ppl into the game. So up until that point he was just a manager for AOP that was involved in 2 handicap tag matches.

So u could see how they might not think to put him in as a wrestler

Well i said 4 or 5 so it was 4, i didn't say it was definitely 5 months just spitballing cause i didn't remember exactly when it started. But it doesn't matter even going back before all that he had wrestled in the ring. And if he was already in the game anyways as manager which i'm guessing he is, it shouldn't take alot to make him as a playable wrestler with an attire.

not sure if it was mentioned but embargo lifts monday 3pm (unsure of time zone)

Yes! Can't wait for the 25 videos with the same boring first hour of MyCareer and 80% of the rest filled with Originals nonsense.

/s

(Seriously tho, I hope for a few nice normal matches, a lot of entrances and a Universe Mode coverage)

^Yeah and get ready for some terrible matches that looks to be played people who've never played a wrestling game in their life, seriously they never try and have a good match in those videos.

They also never try and bump the f'n difficulty up to legendary, how it should be played. :P

not sure if it was mentioned but embargo lifts monday 3pm (unsure of time zone)

Yes! Can't wait for the 25 videos with the same boring first hour of MyCareer and 80% of the rest filled with Originals nonsense.

/s

(Seriously tho, I hope for a few nice normal matches, a lot of entrances and a Universe Mode coverage)

And I also can't wait for them to showcase the vast majority of roster additions such as Randy Orton, John Cena and The Undertaker

I fully expect to have none of the cool stuff we got last time...like the glowing parts, pixel and block people, etc. No big head mode. I bet all the truly fun stuff that they finally added has been taken out. :lol:

I wish I was worried about that stuff. I think they'll keep most of the arcade type stuff in. I have feeling the actual wrestling sims aspect of the game is gonna be greatly diminished. I hope I'm wrong.

Just show off additions to the creation suite, thata what concerns me right now.

But what if...they removed it entirely? :P

Then the grand canyon won't have the capacity to store my tears. :lol:

Right, let's settle this once and for all by listing all the people we have to remove:

RACISM

Hulk Hogan

Lars Sullivan

Ric Flair

Lacey Evans

HOMOPHOBIA

AJ Styles

Ultimate Warrior

Lars Sullivan

DOMESTIC ABUSE

Stone Cold

MURDER

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon

TRANSPHOBIA

Johnny Gargano

DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Jeff Hardy

Kurt Angle

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS

Chyna

Have I missed anything?

This is a wrestling game franchise featuring wwe characters and celebrating their careers. This isn't about them in real life and so they all deserve to be in! Hogan may or may not actually be racist and it's a shame if he is but his wrestling career was such a major part of the business and he still does occasional appearances for wwe and wrestling cons. He absolutley should be in with other legends.

Simply don't use him if he bothers you so much or feel offended

Archived