Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could go for a Hogan showcase in the future, although Im still pulling for an extensive Hardyz one. Now that CM Punk is slowly gonna become associated with the product again, if some reality exists in which he has a shot at being preorder, it means younger Punk could be in that Showcase for the feud with Jeff, too.

The fact that they will have DiBiase, Piper, Sting, Savage, Flair, Andre, Ultimate Warrior, probably Undertaker all in their classic 80s or early 90s attires but then dont have Hogan in his classic 80s attire when you have all the others? Just seems stupid to me. Now hopefully they do have it as an alt attire in the game. I really hope its in. But if they dont have it I just ask myself what is the point of having a Hulk Hogan in the game if you cant play as him in his classic most famous attire and part of his era.

The fact that they will have DiBiase, Piper, Sting, Savage, Flair, Andre, Ultimate Warrior, probably Undertaker all in their classic 80s or early 90s attires but then dont have Hogan in his classic 80s attire when you have all the others? Just seems stupid to me. Now hopefully they do have it as an alt attire in the game. I really hope its in. But if they dont have it I just ask myself what is the point of having a Hulk Hogan in the game if you cant play as him in his classic most famous attire and part of his era.

I rather the version we are getting, rather than his 80's attire.

Damn, no VVALTER

Just give Hogan an 80s attire? Lol

i mean. i think all 3 versions of him are in. As theres no reason to believe there isn't. We always get multiple hogan alts. And they dont really show alts before release.

but also. U cant make a 1980s WWF Hogan using his 2002 black beard head

it would be fine for making NWO hogan tho

Why cant you? He looks the same with just a beard. Still has the mustache.
2002 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

Hell, 1993 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

2K legends never look Like their old versions anyway because all they do is putting the 30 year older head on top of the model.

So it literally makes no difference.

So when you play NBA 2k games you must love playing as old Michael Jordan as a player on the Wizards than MJ in his prime on the Bulls.Lol

Sorry to me its a waste to have just that version of Hogan when you have so many of the other wrestlers in their classic attires. Just think its a bad move by them if he doesnt have alt attires in the game.

So when you play NBA 2k games you must love playing as old Michael Jordan as a player on the Wizards than MJ in his prime on the Bulls.Lol

Sorry to me its a waste to have just that version of Hogan when you have so many of the other wrestlers in their classic attires. Just think its a bad move by them if he doesnt have alt attires in the game.

Wizards MJ isn't in NBA 2k but good comparrison.

They talked all this shit about yukes holding them back. What do they do with no restrictions? Make models worse and create all these fantasy arenas with alternate fantasy wrestler and just go deep into that idea and nothing else.

Yukes was restricting them from making garbage games.

It's the old "drain the swamp" rhetoric from American politics.

Maybe it's not easy to adapt without Yukes. If it's the same issues for 2K21..uh oh

Adapt is one thing, and I can accept the awful "Videogameish" face/eye animations as something that's happening because of that.

Having whole garbage concepts and focus is a whole nother thing tho.

I do worry about the game generally. Their excuse for having such bad promotion this year is theyve had to do a lot more work without Yukes so havent really had time to do it. Does that mean theyve had time to play test it and do proper quality control, or will it be another case of waiting months for patches to make the game work semi competently.

The complete removal of hair physics and then seemingly not caring about it is another bad sign.

Maybe it's not easy to adapt without Yukes. If it's the same issues for 2K21..uh oh

Adapt is one thing, and I can accept the awful "Videogameish" face/eye animations as something that's happening because of that.

Yeah it is, which doesn't have much to do with Yukes though

Seems that Humberto is no longer listed at the official site....

This is one hot mess...

Well we know he's in the game we saw a screenshot of him from the game. Hopefully this means Lio is still in as well if guys we know for sure is in are being taken off the roster list on 2K's website.

Yeah it is, which doesn't have much to do with Yukes though

It has, literally, everything to do with Yukes.

VC themselves said in the Chris D interview:

"There's no one that says no to us anymore when we have crazy ideas and we can now finally go with it".

They have no one anymore that oversights it and says good idea or bad idea, like imagine Vince Russo in the 90s not having Vince McMahon on the very end saying if his ideas were ok or not, than you would have got WCW Russo.

I don't think it's good that this company now stays on their own, they are proving already that they needed the person's above them to say yes or no.

Archived