Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must of missed that, why not mr perfect then?

after the poor roster this year only thing that i could see saving it is a nwo dlc pack

curt hennig

rick rude

hollywood hogan

scott steiner

macho man

hall and nash outsiders attires black and red

eric bischoff as a manager

but thats not gonna happen

i can dream tho

way 2 many missing legends and normal roster stars, and so far all dlc looks like bs customs fantasy stuff that should b left for caw makers , 2k cut costs this year big time, they all about saying money, well im sure after this mess they will lose 40% of players, if not this year defo next , gamers will gwt sick of it and if will end up like a fifa game u dont care if u miss a year or 2

So everyone is mad at the roster but i think the random YouTuber trolled us. The roster page hasn't been updated yet and nether has the Smackdown Hotel. I'll wait till they're both updated before i "blow my mind" ......

well ive played them all way back to the arcade games wwf late 80s , ive seen it all, this one feels like the downhill bump in the road, lets hope they pull it back in the next few years, I had an older brother so watched all the old vhs taped and I was born at the start of hulkamania, so watch the wwf glory days and watched all them stars relived in wcw and then the mix ups in mid 2000s of course its never gonna be the same

games wise, n64, arcades, sVr gm mode, last few years with the huge rosters legends and Morden stars we have been spoiled , sadly the wheels are falling off now and its the same old game just less star power, less roster choices

good to see i missed that nice , just makes me wonder why no mr perfect if sons in , surley could keep him in?

Christ, I swear some of you straight up don't remember the old days..

Even in the old days they wouldn't have pulled stunts like giving us one Basham Brother or only Melina without Nitro or Mercury.

You're right, instead half the roster would be missing and they'd be making shitty excuses why none that made it have their entrance attires.

So everyone is mad at the roster but i think the random YouTuber trolled us. The roster page hasn't been updated yet and nether has the Smackdown Hotel. I'll wait till they're both updated before i "blow my mind" ......

What do you expect from "the SmackDown Hotel"? They also just take confirmed informations from somewhere else and add that to their site, they don't have any insider informations, lol.

The YouTuber video was literally a WWE produced video, it can't be any more official than that.

I am not at all surprised with the potential roster or 2k's marketing scheme of keeping as much information back to the last minute asthey could, I actually expected that of them. I would not be shocked that the Legends get the raw deal and will have far more absent than have been added. As for Chyna and Hulk Hogan being Hidden behind a pay wall so you have to buy potentially shoddy DLC that you might not want (especially fantasy BS) in order to get access to those big name characters again I expected nothing less of 2K. I have not brought a 2K wrestling game since 2K17 and as much as I would like to purchase a new one I am not desperate to buy one if so much removed and little added.

Somewhat off topic

I feel some people are blinded by their hatred of THQ and Yukes and act like 2K are the saviours and first it felt like progress was indeed being made but I personally feel they have stalled and actually lost their way.

I don't expect huge gameplay improvements either this year and they have added novelty junk to mask this year's potential lack of everything. I have suspected 2K were hiding and it will be soon be revealed one way or another.

To me a game which I can't see myself using 20 % of the roster or features then I can't justify paying full value or perhaps even buying at all, I have no issue paying the full wack and even extras day one if I felt it was worth it.

This roster just seems really weird to me, like almost not complete

-Jaxson Ryker being in but not Blake and Cutler is weird. I could the Forgotten Sons being revealed after tweeting something like "we were forgotten again"

-I understand contracts are a thing, but I thought that 2K would try and keep Jackie, Ivory, and Alundra in the game due to the focus of the women's evolution showcase. Also, surprised at no Torrie Wilson

-Mark Andrews making the cut for NXT UK but no Gallus, Devlin, or FMW. I really hope NXT UK gets really good representation in 2K21

-No Ascension or Colons is weird simply due to the fact that 2K usually gives us every main roster wrestler despite lack of TV time. I know neither team has been seen in almost a year but that's odd to me.

-The amount of legends cut is astounding as well

Archived