Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Honestly the roster is not that bad. Like we still got Toni, Matt R, Keith Lee, and Molly Holly. HELL WE EVEN GOT IO (even though the model looks pretty bad). Then we got DLC coming up. Then we lot people from prev. games like Jerry Lawler and X-pac.

The missing names are absolutely inexcusable though. No reason to miss off Dany Burch, Wesley Bake or Steve Cutler.
But all like all you need Jason and these missing names are not a big deal honestly especially with CC.
Lame ass excuse. We shouldn't have to rely on CC to complete the roster. No reason to lose half of those names.

It's not that big of deal tho. Like seriously

It is. Stop downplaying. No reason to remove any of the NXT or main roster guys. None at all.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the roster is not that bad. Like we still got Toni, Matt R, Keith Lee, and Molly Holly. HELL WE EVEN GOT IO (even though the model looks pretty bad). Then we got DLC coming up. Then we lot people from prev. games like Jerry Lawler and X-pac.

Lol...there ain't no DLC coming up.

That's the equivalent to the zombie movies where people say "Thank god, help is on the way"...and then the helicopter is being flown by more zombies. :lol: We already know that the DLC is pure trash. Not to mention, it would be a huge slap in the face if any of the people from that list were in the DLC anyway. Lmao.

Removed:

Konnor

Viktor

Epico

Primo

Lio Rush

Killian Dain

Vader

Alundra Blayze

Ivory

Jacqueline

Greg Valentine

Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Rick Martel

Robert Gibson

Ricky Morton

Tatanka

Sycho Sid

Rikishi

Mr Perfect

Alexander Wolfe

DDP

British Bulldog

Jason Jordan

Dean Ambrose

Chris Jericho

Goldust

Hideo Itami

Nick Miller

TJP

Rhyno

Tye Dillinger

is that about right ?

Wowzers. I assume a lot of this was due to legends deals expiring, especially in the cases of Bigelow and others. Not much can be done about that, as well as the January releases. More shocking is how many people who are still on the roster were left off, albeit because they have barely been on tv. Dain, Wolfe were off TV for an eternity as well as the Ascension, lio rush probably caused his removal with his contract dispute at the start of the year... Wow. Crossing my fingers either DLC updates or regular patches fix up the roster during the games lifespan.

Slight dampering of pre launch hype but still looking forward to the game. Just not going to Uninstall 19.

The missing names are absolutely inexcusable though. No reason to miss off Dany Burch, Wesley Bake or Steve Cutler.
But all like all you need Jason and these missing names are not a big deal honestly especially with CC.
Lame ass excuse. We shouldn't have to rely on CC to complete the roster. No reason to lose half of those names.

It's not that big of deal tho. Like seriously, 2K prob hit their limit on how many superstars they can add on their games.

Missing superstars are absolutely a big deal. Maybe not to you because you got who you wanted. At the end of the day, it's a wrestling game where you play as your favorite wrestlers and if they're missing, it's OK to be disappointed.

PEOPLE GONE AND MISSING FROM #WWE2K20

English

Alexandre Wolfe

Alundra Blayze

Bam Bam Bigelow

Barron Blade

Chris Jericho

Cole Quinn

Dean Ambrose

El Mago

DDP

Primo & Epico (Colons)

Greg Valentine

Hideo Itami

Ivory

Jacqueline

Jason Jordan

Killiain Dain

Lex Luger

Konnor &Viktor (The Ascension)

Lio Rush

Mr. Perfect

Nick Miller

Rick Rude

Rhyno

Rick Martel

Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson (Rock 'n Roll Express)

Rikishi

Sycho Sid

TJP

Tatanka

The Godfather

Tye Dillinger

Vader

Removed:

Konnor

Viktor

Epico

Primo

Lio Rush

Killian Dain

Vader

Alundra Blayze

Ivory

Jacqueline

Greg Valentine

Rick Rude

Bam Bam Bigelow

Rick Martel

Robert Gibson

Ricky Morton

Tatanka

Sycho Sid

Rikishi

Mr Perfect

Alexander Wolfe

DDP

British Bulldog

Jason Jordan

Dean Ambrose

Chris Jericho

Goldust

Hideo Itami

Nick Miller

TJP

Rhyno

Tye Dillinger

is that about right ?

Wowzers. I assume a lot of this was due to legends deals expiring, especially in the cases of Bigelow and others. Not much can be done about that, as well as the January releases. More shocking is how many people who are still on the roster were left off, albeit because they have barely been on tv. Dain, Wolfe were off TV for an eternity as well as the Ascension, lio rush probably caused his removal with his contract dispute at the start of the year... Wow. Crossing my fingers either DLC updates or regular patches fix up the roster during the games lifespan.

Slight dampering of pre launch hype but still looking forward to the game. Just not going to Uninstall 19.

This is exactly is my point.

I'm not downplaying anything. You guys are pissed at like small things you could do in CC. And also how do you know if the DLC will be trash?

You are. "B-b-b-b-but, it's not a big deal!!!1!!" That is the very definition of downplaying. CC should not be used as a shitty excuse to remove people. As for the DLC, it makes no sense to suddenly drop random teams like the Ascension back that far for no reason.

I'm not downplaying anything. You guys are pissed at like small things you could do in CC. And also how do you know if the DLC will be trash?

If they're all just goofy themes then most of it will be trash. The game very well could be trash not counting dlc. Southpaw is the only thing that could be cool if it turns out to be true.

So, where are you guys now that said "We need no extra wrestler DLC because they maybe got everyone in at release that they would have put into dlc before"?

Doesn't seem like it at all. I don't see anything DLC worthy here.

well I was proven wrong, and that's to the detriment of the game

You are. "B-b-b-b-but, it's not a big deal!!!1!!" That is the very definition of downplaying. CC should not be used as a shitty excuse to remove people. As for the DLC, it makes no sense to suddenly drop random teams like the Ascension back that far for no reason.

Not to mention CAWs, as great as the creator where are at making some A+ level stuff, will be missing their trons, themes, names, etc. It takes away from the immersion, which is a big reason I no longer use CAWs

Please, CC is not a substitute for an actual in game model. Missing animations, moves, entrance music. Stop acting like wrestlers missing from a wrestling game isn't a big deal. By that logic, it wouldn't matter of the game had 20 generic people and you had to download the entire real roster?

First off, most people that were removed either hasn't been used since recently or used at all. Also the *censored*ing Ascension hasn't been used since 2017? These exclusions are not as bad as Ciampa or Nikki.

Hoping Riddle has this attire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-6-09-20-PM.jpg

I just hope they aint got him in his debut attire, as long as we get this white attire or the yellow attire or any attire he wore after his debut we can pretty much make most of his recent attires with some color changes. Its just if he's in his debut attire we're gonna have to take up logo space making his newer ones.

tuclO6p.jpg

Archived