Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

The control change sounds bad.

In 2K19 If I'm doing offense it will be with my right thumb (Square, X, and Triangle), and I defend with my right finger (R2). Now I'll have to defend with my right thumb (Triangle) and ALSO do offense (X and Square), and do other offense (Special Moves) with my finger (if it's with R2, which would make sense I guess; implying they swapped them).

It's makes things complicated. Not to mention the muscle memory. I really hope the old scheme is still in the game.

2K19:
Offense = Right Thumb
Defense = Right Finger
SIMPLE

2K20:
Offense = Right Thumb AND Right Finger
Defense = Also Right Thumb
UNNECESSARILY COMPLICATED

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Riddle has this attire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-6-09-20-PM.jpg

I just hope they aint got him in his debut attire, as long as we get this white attire or the yellow attire or any attire he wore after his debut we can pretty much make most of his recent attires with some color changes. Its just if he's in his debut attire we're gonna have to take up logo space making his newer ones.

Whats different about his debut attire ?

His debut tights was just much longer than his recent ones and had his logos on different spots

Dp0-K30-U0-AEMel9.jpg

It'll just be easier if he's not in his debut attire to recreate most of his recent attires with just some color changes so we don't have download much logos for him.

These roster reveals have done nothing to ease my fears, being extremely light on legends so far. Maybe saving the best for last, I don't know.

Ugh, I'm really frustrated. I'm not keen on the new controls (then again, I wasn't keen on the controls when they switched over from SvR, but I grown to like them, so I'm not sure what to think on that just yet), lack of legends and classic arenas is a big one for me, seems they taken a few steps back with the physics too. I am really considering canceling my order. I'll have to look into it, I want to give them the benefit of doubt and wait to see what else is revealed... maybe they are just waiting to reveal additional legends, but it's not looking good.

I had really thought this was going to be the game I'd finally get all the legends I wanted in one nice package. I was really happy with 2k19, it just lacked Hogan and JYD(he's a long shot, I know). Thought they were heading in the right direction. At this point all I can do is keep my fingers crossed... maybe it's just the jitters and they'll come through.

I'm starting to wonder if I can get my preorder back from WWE.com...

I'm sweating bullets with the lack of legends and classic arenas this time around.

These roster reveals have done nothing to ease my fears, being extremely light on legends so far. Maybe saving the best for last, I don't know.

They should worry about filling out the active roster first.

This.

Yeah, I understand that people want the active roster. Makes sense. However, my preference is legends as are many others. I think they've done well (at least in 2k19) with a solid mix of legends and active wrestlers. To be honest, I don't know why they don't release a legends game using the same engine. They could just reskin the game and add classic wrestlers and they could make everyone happy. Though they'd need a bigger team as that wouldn't be easy when they are working on a yearly title as it was. Active wrestlers for that lot and just legends for the others. Heck there'd be no need to release a legends game very often. Just once in a while. Not going to happen though, not because it wont sell but WWE wants you to care about what's going on now and not then... even though they are quick to dig up a legends to boost ratings. Go figure... plus it'd probably be costly by getting everyone's rights.

just in this thread 2 months ago i was talking about how it was dumb to have reversals be on the analog triggers.

I would prefer them to be L1/LB & R1/RB going back to the dual reversals. One button for strikes and one button for grapple reversals.

but this is fine.

It'll be like the Arkham/Shadow of Mordor games with Y/? being the reversal button.

C'mon how do you not know Smosh lol Random choice though.

I honestly didn't know they were still around

They're not. Smosh is no more, but they continue to run SmoshGames privately now.

They did have some WWE stars on their shows, but I'm surprised that they still do now with the parent company gone

Archived