Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole GM Mode question in that video irks me. 100% PR answer. They continue to say they listen to the fans, yet no one asked for Towers Mode or Road to Glory Mode.

I'm sure they don't live under a rock. They would know Xaiver Woods show UUDD had some of the highest views online when he was playing GM Mode against Tyler Breeze. Hell, even Xavier has said he wants it back. Shame one of their promoters can't get through to 2K.

Yeah lol fans have been asking for GM mode for YEARS and yet they continue to say they listen, i think they've gave that answer the last 2 or 3 games thats came out "Yeah we're listening its definitely on our to do list" then next game a completely random mode no one asked for.... Why don't they just come out and say they don't plan to bring it back?

They could easily just overhaul Universe Mode and implement GM Mode features into it.

Contacts, ratings, show v show, etc.

The whole GM Mode question in that video irks me. 100% PR answer. They continue to say they listen to the fans, yet no one asked for Towers Mode or Road to Glory Mode.

I'm sure they don't live under a rock. They would know Xaiver Woods show UUDD had some of the highest views online when he was playing GM Mode against Tyler Breeze. Hell, even Xavier has said he wants it back. Shame one of their promoters can't get through to 2K.

Yeah lol fans have been asking for GM mode for YEARS and yet they continue to say they listen, i think they've gave that answer the last 2 or 3 games thats came out "Yeah we're listening its definitely on our to do list" then next game a completely random mode no one asked for.... Why don't they just come out and say they don't plan to bring it back?

They could easily just overhaul Universe Mode and implement GM Mode features into it.

Contacts, ratings, show v show, etc.

Exactly. I posted a comment about that as well. That has to be a top 3 priority next year.

And many fans said they don't want that in Universe mode or GM in general.

So who are they supposed to listen to more?

I'm not one of the ones who really wants GM mode, but i know theres more that want it than the ones who don't. There could easily be GM mode and a Universe Mode, no need to combine them that way no one gets upset. Instead of putting so much focus and effort into a 20 some hour career mode put those hours into Universe and GM mode, those are what players would be playing the whole year.

I'm not saying make My Career total shit and do nothing to it, but just don't make it the primary focus, its a very short term thing in the game.

They could make it an optional feature via the UM settings.

Yes, they could. But they would also need to focus on that for much of the developmental progress, with the other game areas being even less polished and improved. Seems like alot of work for a feature that never ever really worked and only half of the fanbase is going to use

More modes and options is never bad, but they have less than a year for every game and need to priortize some of them. Remember how bad the initial Career modes were up until last year and maybe the year before? That's the kind of GM mode we would get, with even less stuff to it, since the WWE completely changed how the brands work, in comparison to how the initial brand split operated.

I'm not one of the ones who really wants GM mode, but i know theres more that want it than the ones who don't. There could easily be GM mode and a Universe Mode, no need to combine them that way no one gets upset. Instead of putting so much focus and effort into a 20 some hour career mode put those hours into Universe and GM mode, those are what players would be playing the whole year.

I'm not saying make My Career total shit and do nothing to it, but just don't make it the primary focus, its a very short term thing in the game.

Seriously, I laughed at that "25 hours, wow, so long". And then what?

I will be easily at 25 hours before I even reach the first PPV in my Universe mode, lol.

Mango: https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k20/wwe-2k20-dlc-guide-complete-details-on-all-dlc-packs-season-pass

and the names of the remaining DLC packs were leaked on a german game order site are: nomans land, southpaw regional wrestling and empire of tommorow as has been talked about in the DLC thread.

if theres any other DLC, they have not released any other information yet..

Mango: https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k20/wwe-2k20-dlc-guide-complete-details-on-all-dlc-packs-season-pass

and the names of the remaning DLC packs were leaked on a german game order site are: nomans land, southpaw regional wrestling and empire of tommorow as has been talked about in the DLC thread.

Again no idea what you're talking about I was asking about the smackdown DLC. Which it saids in the linkif it's going to release later I don't give a damn about the other DLC

I'm really trying to be optimistic because this is their first year without Yukes and being on their own. But idk. Jinks comes off really sketchy. I hear a lot of pr bullshit. I'm 16 minutes in and I'm not getting anything genuine. I just got to the part about the reversal being changed like Masked Idol posted. Doesn't sound all that bad actually. But idk.

They still have yutes since their last game
Shut up.

I'm starting to wonder if I can get my preorder back from WWE.com...

I'm sweating bullets with the lack of legends and classic arenas this time around.

These roster reveals have done nothing to ease my fears, being extremely light on legends so far. Maybe saving the best for last, I don't know.

I'm starting to wonder if I can get my preorder back from WWE.com...

I'm sweating bullets with the lack of legends and classic arenas this time around.

These roster reveals have done nothing to ease my fears, being extremely light on legends so far. Maybe saving the best for last, I don't know.

They should worry about filling out the active roster first.

Hoping Riddle has this attire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-6-09-20-PM.jpg

I just hope they aint got him in his debut attire, as long as we get this white attire or the yellow attire or any attire he wore after his debut we can pretty much make most of his recent attires with some color changes. Its just if he's in his debut attire we're gonna have to take up logo space making his newer ones.

Hoping Riddle has this attire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-6-09-20-PM.jpg

I just hope they aint got him in his debut attire, as long as we get this white attire or the yellow attire or any attire he wore after his debut we can pretty much make most of his recent attires with some color changes. Its just if he's in his debut attire we're gonna have to take up logo space making his newer ones.

Whats different about his debut attire ?

Archived