Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Which new moves can we hope for with Rhea,Keith and Mark announced?

With Keith hopefully a proper sitout last ride powerbomb with a pin, plus his Ground Zero which is a Firemans Carry into a Jackhammer, perhaps a proper pounce.

With Rhea she hasn't got a ton of unique moves, i think we already have her Rip Tide don't we? maybe a new version of that that fits hers more specifically like how she hooks the leg.

With Mark Stundog Millionair for sure.

Hopefully we get Rheas inverted lifting cloverleaf.

Oh yeah totally forgot about that move, thanks.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully its just because of the caws but it looks in terms of visuals even worse than anything we have seen before about this game.

I assume that is mainly because they created random "wacky" caws that look way too cartoony and make the visuals seem uglier than they really are even on the highest quality.

The idea of the dual career mode is fantastic and has a lot of potential.

The fantasy stuff is whatever, its the way it will probably go with 2k so i can deal with that.

If the mode has a better pace and more variety, it could be the saving point for the game.

Because i really like the idea ot playing a kind of shared career mode with two characters and all.

Kinda wished male and female MyCareer were separate but this looks fun

Would have been cool to choose male, female or both...but i guess that would have been too much work with creating a career mode 3 times with branching paths and all.

Really dope original arenas. Hope to see them all as templates in CAA this year along with more advanced features.

On the subject of CAA, wouldnt it be dope if we could map out with custom images or other logos where tron videos play. That way we could do a custom stage and the part where we make a screen would play trons or entrance videos. Hope that makes sense to people.

Well...Rey is 5'6"...and Andrade is 5'9"...

That isn't even a huge difference in real life.

Andrade is a little bit shorter than Daniel Bryan...who is 5'10".

Point is...all of those guys are considered "short" in pro wrestling, where the standard is to be about 6'6".

I know how tall he is... Point is he is shorter and just proportionately smaller in the game than real life to the point that it's very noticeable. I'm not the only person that has noticed this. It came up a lot since 2K19 released. Just look at this picture and then watch a match with him and Triple H in the game: https://images.app.goo.gl/8ig1NvQh6YnRcA5y8

Wait...you're hard-locked playing as "Red" and "Tre"?...Oh lord...the shit keeps getting worse. :lol:

I assumed the game just had you make a male and female caw to play as.

The same way you were hard-locked into "Buzz", I assume.

MyCareer needs a name to call you

Wait...you're hard-locked playing as "Red" and "Tre"?...Oh lord...the shit keeps getting worse. :lol:

I assumed the game just had you make a male and female caw to play as.

They have a locked in nickname so it can be used in voiceovers during storylines in my career but you can give your CAW a different official name

They have a locked in nickname so it can be used in voiceovers during storylines in my career but you can give your CAW a different official name

Fingers crossed either "jabroni" or "curtain jerker" will be available options in that mode.

/sarcasm

Honestly...I don't remember that. Kinda peaced out of the 2K19 career mode too. The scripted fantasy shit ain't for me.

And the "needs a name to call you" rhetoric is kind of besides the point, tbh. If you can name your character "*censored*face" in Fallout 4, then I think WWE can manage to record some more diverse names. :lol:

All I want is a career mode for real...in-game wrestlers.

Can we ever have that back?

Yeah i loved that about Here Comes The Pain in season mode picking guys like Kane to take through a career journey, and earning world title shots and becoming the top star in the WWE.

I'am getting tired of the caw My Career, like you i'd love to be able to just pick from the in game roster and take them through a journey. Not saying take out the caw My Career but maybe give us another season mode similar to Here Comes The Pain's where you pick from the in game roster.

Honestly...I don't remember that. Kinda peaced out of the 2K19 career mode too. The scripted fantasy shit ain't for me.

And the "needs a name to call you" rhetoric is kind of besides the point, tbh. If you can name your character "*censored*face" in Fallout 4, then I think WWE can manage to record some more diverse names. :lol:

Fallout 4 also sticks you with fixed names such as "Blue" (hehe), "General" or whatever your rank in the Brotherhood of Steel is.

So is Red the male and Tre the female or the other way around lol

Tre is the guy^^

Archived