Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Okay, even though that arena kills my eyes just a little bit... pretty f**king cool looking, I must admit.

EDIT: Hell yeah, Rhea is on the roster... can hardly wait for the Chyna rivalry to begin!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was okay with the Matt averse for my career last year but I prefer more realistic my career if they're going to do it I'm hoping the new day arena is just crate Arena

Because screw additional content

I have no problem with additional content I just hope it isn't A2 unrealistic my career

I was okay with the Matt averse for my career last year but I prefer more realistic my career if they're going to do it I'm hoping the new day arena is just crate Arena

Because screw additional content

I have no problem with additional content I just hope it isn't A2 unrealistic my career

Wrestling is inherently unrealistic

WOAH WOAH WOAH! The male and female you create are a package deal like they're linked by success basically? They visit Bret's house? They have a checklist of things to accomplish? HOF ceremony and backstage talks about being inducted? Becky actually acting and talking like The Man for our female caw to deal with. Dealing with Stephanie! Having to choose to remain loyal to each other and stay friends? X-Pac in the story mode as a veteran/legend as our council it seems? Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I'm fulfilled! I'm so pumped.

I just went back to read the things I could see on the checklist. Lol Wrestle Lita! Found out what's in Taker's urn. Start in WWE action movie. Get own wrestling figures. Etc. I'm overly excited. I love a proper career mode with dialogue and storylines like last year. 2K shines with this shit imo!

It also seems like those who are in MyCareer Mode may be getting more than one attire! Look at Velveteen Dream when he along wit your male avatar are looking at the Dusty Classic Trophy. What follows is a special tag entrance with the dream, and as you'll see quickly, the Velveteen dream is wearing a different attire in it!

So it could be possible that there may be superstars in mycareer mode that'll get more attires!

Thanks.

I hate it. :lol:

Looks like Andrade might still be way smaller than he should be. Drew looks updated though.

Andrade is a small guy.

I took note of this when they were calling Chad Gable short, and Andrade is literally one inch taller.

He's not the correct height in the game. He's pretty much the same height as Rey when in real life it's hard to tell if he's even shorter than AJ when they wrestled.

Well...Rey is 5'6"...and Andrade is 5'9"...

That isn't even a huge difference in real life.

Andrade is a little bit shorter than Daniel Bryan...who is 5'10".

Point is...all of those guys are considered "short" in pro wrestling, where the standard is to be about 6'6".

Archived