Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Andrews was one of the original UK Tourney guys, semifinalist at that, has made multiple 205 appearances, pushed pretty well on NXT UK too so he makes sense. He, Seven, Bate, and Dunne were the first big names from the UK tourney

I see what ur saying but Devlin has a big chance of making it as well, he got the big match with Balor at the 1st UK Takeover and was also in both UK tournaments and was one of their top prospects, dude was undefeated for like a year i believe before he came on to NXT UK.

He also got a UK title match with WALTER, so yeah i'd think its pretty ridiculous if Andrews gets in and Devlin doesn't honestly.

I think there's definitely a chance for him, just don't think it's a big chance. Mark Andrews has just been more consistently used in WWE (74 matches for Andrews compared to only 36 by Devlin since both signed in 2017). Cruiserweight tournament, 205 Live matches when they were in UK, Smackdown dark matches just to name a few things. He has even been in more matches than Devlin has over the time period these games usually cover.

Which new moves can we hope for with Rhea,Keith and Mark announced?

With Keith hopefully a proper sitout last ride powerbomb with a pin, plus his Ground Zero which is a Firemans Carry into a Jackhammer, perhaps a proper pounce.

With Rhea she hasn't got a ton of unique moves, i think we already have her Rip Tide don't we? maybe a new version of that that fits hers more specifically like how she hooks the leg.

With Mark Stundog Millionair for sure.

I was okay with the Matt averse for my career last year but I prefer more realistic my career if they're going to do it I'm hoping the new day arena is just crate Arena

I'm one who doesn't like unrealistic stuff, the whole Matt/Balor/Wyatt thing I hated playing but this one is actually cool. A New Day arena isn't that crazy and looks very cool visually while being something that could happen.

More stuff like this, original, while belng likely, is perfect in my book

Which new moves can we hope for with Rhea,Keith and Mark announced?

With Keith hopefully a proper sitout last ride powerbomb with a pin, plus his Ground Zero which is a Firemans Carry into a Jackhammer, perhaps a proper pounce.

With Rhea she hasn't got a ton of unique moves, i think we already have her Rip Tide don't we? maybe a new version of that that fits hers more specifically like how she hooks the leg.

With Mark Stundog Millionair for sure.

Hopefully we get Rheas inverted lifting cloverleaf.

Archived