Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

As wrestling is many genres tied into one, I kinda like it if the approach is to include bits and pieces of every other fighting-type game into WWE games, going forward...to occasionally break away from everything being so sim-based and serious all the time. We get Mortal Kombat-looking stuff here, we may get alot more MMA or boxing-based moves or aspects of gameplay, given that there are more and more MMA-style talent coming through the PC. Who's to say they can't even allow us a venue with an octagon for an MMA-style originals pack in the future? UFC doesn't own the rights to any and all octagons. lol. I can't say I ever used Zombie Triple H of Gold AJ in '19 or anything like that more than once or twice, but I'm curious to see who loves this idea and why. Or who pitched it and why. If it's something that was wanted then I love the inclusivity of it. I feel like there's a cool reason we haven't heard details on the other packs, so that's of interest as well.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys are starting to sound like you're on the 2K forums.

Nah, I've been over there seeing if anything has leaked or whatever, there's frustration on here, they're absolute dickheads over there. :lol: you'd swear 2k has ruined their lives with the marketing this year.

Yeah maybe I went a lil far there. :lol: that Tomato guy still acting like a tool?

I think it's the fact that Fans have given them pretty great ideas, and even though they say they are listening, they fail this hard and add on extra shit no one asked for, Well it makes it hard to enjoy the HYPE they want us to have. Some are pretty childish about it no doubt. But they don't help trying to portray themselves as Fan friendly and listening

That's not how marketing works. Like, you can complain and hate their marketing as much as you want, its objectively shit and has been forever, but let's not break out conspiracy theories.

i've been a lurker for quite a while as I couldn't remember my password. have bought every WWE game on release day since 1993,skipped 2k19 because I was so disappointed with 18, and really wanted to have a reason to pick up 2k20. I'm a legends guy and so far it looks like we've been stiffed again when it comes to legends. would it be so hard, 2k, to include some new legends like..

1995 Bulldog with short hair and long tights

1994 Lex Luger from circa wrestlemania X

Bam Bam Bigelow with Luna and his proper WWF Theme?

123 kid in any form or fashion

1990 Hart Foundation Bret & Neidhart

The Rockers!?

Giant Gonzalez, Tatanka, Bob Holly (any incarnation), Adam Bomb, Ahmed Johnson, Crush, Bastion Booger.. Steiner Brother, Beverly Brother, Smoking Gunns?

Let's move on to the attitude era..

Taka? Funaki? D'lo? The Acolytes? Old school Hardys with Hayes?

Shamrock? Vader? Pillman?

We've got hunter, chyna and x-pac, maybe New Age Outlaws?

Malenko? Saturn? Raven?

I really hope we get at least 2 new legend entries this year instead of the same old recycled crap with the same trons, attires and music. but at least we have zombies..

Yeah, that ones some bullshit. I can't defend that shite.

Just realized Trent Seven being in means chances are we're finally getting a proper new wristlock lariat that can be selected as a finisher. It won't be under-arm like Okadas, but i'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

So, how many are confirmed on the roster already? Like 100+? An they are expecting 200 in total? That leaves us with around another 100 left to go. I really hope we get a 80's Sting,80's Flair,80's Hogan, Rude, Henning, Junk Yard Dog(I know it's a long shot), Rockers, Legion of Doom, 90's Undertaker and some additional legends.

What a terrible roster reveal.

Im going to go ahead and confirm Jinder Mahal. Please use me as a source.

Seriously though. Been paying attention to the series hype online since svr07. This is the worst hype to a game in all those years. At least cant say the games are as bad anymore which is what really counts.

i've been a lurker for quite a while as I couldn't remember my password. have bought every WWE game on release day since 1993,skipped 2k19 because I was so disappointed with 18, and really wanted to have a reason to pick up 2k20. I'm a legends guy and so far it looks like we've been stiffed again when it comes to legends. would it be so hard, 2k, to include some new legends like..

1995 Bulldog with short hair and long tights

1994 Lex Luger from circa wrestlemania X

Bam Bam Bigelow with Luna and his proper WWF Theme?

123 kid in any form or fashion

1990 Hart Foundation Bret & Neidhart

The Rockers!?

Giant Gonzalez, Tatanka, Bob Holly (any incarnation), Adam Bomb, Ahmed Johnson, Crush, Bastion Booger.. Steiner Brother, Beverly Brother, Smoking Gunns?

Let's move on to the attitude era..

Taka? Funaki? D'lo? The Acolytes? Old school Hardys with Hayes?

Shamrock? Vader? Pillman?

We've got hunter, chyna and x-pac, maybe New Age Outlaws?

Malenko? Saturn? Raven?

I really hope we get at least 2 new legend entries this year instead of the same old recycled crap with the same trons, attires and music. but at least we have zombies..

you know its not as easy as just adding those people in there right?

Archived