Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im 99.9999999% sure Mr. Harper is in.

I have the same feeling just need to see what his look will be.

Actually Ciampa's Textures were hidden in WWE 2k19 and same as Nikki Cross. That's why the great CAW makers here made it easier to recreate him because of the resources they had.

so now them recycling his "hidden" 2k19 entrance makes sense :lol:

Yup, Looks like they also recycled his 2K19 textures since they were not used last year.

Actually Ciampa's Textures were hidden in WWE 2k19 and same as Nikki Cross. That's why the great CAW makers here made it easier to recreate him because of the resources they had.

That explain a lot.

The originals stuff looks very nice visually but I dont see myself using it much. Hope they use it to advance creation modes.

Ciampa looks awesome! Adam Cole also looks like hes been redone and looks great. Also is that DiBiase that Hogan is giving the legdrop to? If so, DiBiase confirmed in then. ?

Looks more like Bryan IMO.

Nah its Dibiase i paused it and saw the little gold dollar sign on his trunks.

Ciampa looks awesome! Adam Cole also looks like hes been redone and looks great. Also is that DiBiase that Hogan is giving the legdrop to? If so, DiBiase confirmed in then. ?

Looks more like Bryan IMO.

Actually it is Ted because of the dollar sign on the side of the Trunks.

Didn't notice that. Good eye.

Ok at the end of the trailer it just says to pre order to get The Fiend and The Bump In The Night stuff, it doesn't say pre order the delux and collectors edition to get it, so you do get The Fiend by just by pre ordering the standard edition? cause when i go on the PS4 2K20 game page it only says you get The Bump In The Night DLC with the Delux, doesn't say you get it with the standard edition.

I'm just confused i'd like 100% confirmation on this from 2K cause its really confusing.

I wonder how The Shield's crowd entrance works in the Originals' Hell arena

Knowing where one of the members from that group is I wouldn't be surprised to see any mentions of the Shield scrubbed away in the games.

Older entrances are usually still in the game under a different name.

I wonder how The Shield's crowd entrance works in the Originals' Hell arena

Knowing where one of the members from that group is I wouldn't be surprised to see any mentions of the Shield scrubbed away in the games.

Older entrances are usually still in the game under a different name.

True, but certain people who WWE don't like get the entrances removed, like a certain Straight Edge guy from Chicago.

Ok at the end of the trailer it just says to pre order to get The Fiend and The Bump In The Night stuff, it doesn't say pre order the delux and collectors edition to get it, so you do get The Fiend by just by pre ordering the standard edition? cause when i go on the PS4 2K20 game page it only says you get The Bump In The Night DLC with the Delux, doesn't say you get it with the standard edition.

I'm just confused i'd like 100% confirmation on this from 2K cause its really confusing.

The bump in the night pack and the Fiend are the pre-order bonus, it'll be for all editions.

Bray Wyatt is part of the "Bump in the Night" pack. So...yeah. He's a pre-order bonus

The bump in the night pack and the Fiend are the pre-order bonus, it'll be for all editions.

Ok thank you, thats awesome.

Okay Im gonna pre order later lmao.

Damn the originals stuff actually looks fun too! Im in shock.

Also the graphics look better than Ive ever seen tbh. Im assuming they tweaked something. Id still like to see actual in game footage from an actual play through but Im really impressed.

Archived