Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt look like NXT UK is included in Universe.

Could be just an extension of NXT? Similar to Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate last year

Would make sense. I dont think the game would include enough UKers for a separate brand.

I wonder if belts, arena and logo will be included?

Doesnt look like NXT UK is included in Universe.

Could be just an extension of NXT? Similar to Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate last year
Would make sense. I dont think the game would include enough UKers for a separate brand.

I wonder if belts, arena and logo will be included?

I think at least the belt will. UK title was in 2k19 so it makes sense.

I don't think it necessarily means NXT UK isn't in. On, the rivalry page, it doesn't seem that Friday or Saturday are greyed out. Maybe the Calendar just doesn't show more than 3 shows and NXT UK is on one of those spots along with Main-Event

But on the Universe splash page it has NXT ON Wednesday, 205LIVE on Thursday and then RAW on Monday. I would think if NXT UK were in it would have shown up on calendar

Please tell me I am not the only one mapping out their universe to the very smallest of details lol I can't be the only one.

I have an idea of what my Universe will be but I cannot get down the details until I see the full roster.

Same as myself, but it will also depend on the numbers of CAW slots as they'll make up quite a few roster slots in any promotion I create

They really should combine Universe, GM Mode and Story Designer and make one epic storytelling thingy.

Your 100% right. Instead of all these lazy baby steps to universe mode, this is what should be done. I know fans like me and many others just want To have freedom creating their own show to go however they want.

Story creator was a really underrated mode. Ive still been waiting for its return or it being implemented into universe mode forever. I wouldnt mind downloading some stories with how talented people have become with the creation modes.

Create a Story mode was one of my primary modes after CAA and Exhibition, but I didn't get to use it much because the game would always freeze on me (PS3 Slim). WWE 13 and 14 both.

Never liked Universe mode or GM mode and I haven't made original CAWs to take through a season/career mode since 2009 or so.

I loved Create a Story and would love to see them reintroduce that to the series. I feel like it's the only mode that got left behind that would be worth bringing back.

Combining it with Universe sounds hard though. It's hard to make sense of how that would work.

The absense of Story Designer is our own fault. Us fans had literally nothing but bad things and complains for that mode when it was still around. I remember getting into massive arguments with people on here. Though most of them are banned now ...

And I still think that Story Designer and Universe mode are two completely opposing ideas, that can't really be combined.

It's probably cause I don't remember much about how story designer worked. In my mind I always thought it'd be cool if we could create custom generic rivalries that could be used in Universe Mode. An they would be used randomly as they are now. Except it wouldn't always be the same thing over and over... I guess I just want better, more varied rivalries. An being able to make your own with cut scenes and all would be neat.

Just a fun idea, I know it'll never happen. We can barely get a few decent new features with each game as it is...

Archived