Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the new cut scenes added stuff they say every year means nothing, i don't think i ever got any of the supposed new cutscenes in 2k19.

You always get the standard, comes out before match and sits at ringside, comes out after match and attacks, comes out after match and claps on stage, assaults your opponent and takes his place and comes out from crowd and jumps you from behind. Thats literally the only cutscenes you get like 80% of the time.

I love how they don't have a single mention of rivals facing each other in a 1 on 1 match every week, thats like one of the biggest complaints about that mode, so that tells me they didn't fix it at all. For some reason they think its realistic for rivals to just face each other every single week leading into a ppv making the ppv match mean nothing.

Also give us the ability to pick what cutscenes we want to happen in each rivalry segment so we can make the feud make sense and go with where we want the feud to go.

And i'm sick and tired of my heel wrestlers getting the shake opponents hand in respect moment after a match, is it so hard to code it where heel wrestlers can't get that cutscene? at the very least make it where if they're heels they do the fake out and kick the guy in the balls like the HBK/Y2J WM 19 moment.

I love how they don't have a single mention of rivals facing each other in a 1 on 1 match every week, thats like one of the biggest complaints about that mode, so that tells me they didn't fix it at all. For some reason they think its realistic for rivals to just face each other every single week leading into a ppv making the ppv match mean nothing.

If they fixed it, traditionally you dont use fixes to market a game so it makes sense that they only talk about the additions

If they fixed it, traditionally you dont use fixes to market a game so it makes sense that they only talk about the additions

Especially since that was already supposed to be fixed last game

Only few positives I can notice are the increase of matches on weekly shows and PPV's. Rivalries still seems mostly the same, but after 7 (maybe?) years since Rivalries was introduced they have finally increase them from 3...... to 4. Well I guess that's something. Other than that, this really doesn't peek my interest at all. My interest for this game was already pretty damn low and nothing they've showed so far has really changed that.

No WWE Draft? They (WWE) have had the Brand Split since 2016, and yet we STILL don't have that option? Very disappointing. I'm skipping UM yet again.

Wildcard rule in place :hqhq:

On a more serious note...WWE didn't do a draft since the initial split in 2016. They just moved the roster around, without any lottery/draft element to it

Also give us the ability to pick what cutscenes we want to happen in each rivalry segment so we can make the feud make sense and go with where we want the feud to go.

And i'm sick and tired of my heel wrestlers getting the shake opponents hand in respect moment after a match, is it so hard to code it where heel wrestlers can't get that cutscene? at the very least make it where if they're heels they do the fake out and kick the guy in the balls like the HBK/Y2J WM 19 moment.

Rivals facing each other every week? Sounds like the WWE

They really have a hard time selling this game this year...thank god for them that they at least get some excuse.

The whole "yukes left" and the current gen nearing its end is softening the blow...but still, absolutly awful what they have presented so far.

This universe mode stuff is absolutly something that "should" have been patched into 2k19 easily.

There is nothing spectacular in there.

Its decent upgrades in the big picture, but not a good showcase for how things go when they are on their own so far.

We will see, this years game doesnt break any records for sure.

Archived