Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

Agreed. It'd be nice for this to be fixed, but it's something that hasn't been rectified since the jump to current gen.

Definitely makes Universe mode feel a little restricted in terms of match types, because I simply won't bother having Royal Rumbles without using the arena. Elimination Chamber you can just about get away with, due to the apron being covered up.

I'd also really like Match Creator to be opened up as it was in previous gen. I loved being able to have 1-on-1 matches in an Elimination Chamber, if I wanted to.

The game literally comes out in 4 weeks and we've yet to get any freaking gameplay videos except for the trailer, and we've gotten like 1 entrance a week so unless the entire roster is like 10 people they gotta gotta get the led out with these entrances, what we only gonna get 4 more entrances before the game comes out?

The game literally comes out in 4 weeks and we've yet to get any freaking gameplay videos except for the trailer, and we've gotten like 1 entrance a week so unless the entire roster is like 10 people they gotta gotta get the led out with these entrances, what we only gonna get 4 more entrances before the game comes out?

Agreed. They've destroyed any chance I'd get this on release day now. I'll wait for a hefty discount. Black Friday maybe.

It's obvious that they're going to do a massive info dump on the season premiere of SD on Fox. It just better be a damn good info dump for them to have held off so long. I'm talking about a full, two minute long gameplay trailer with awesome music and prime sequence editing (during the actual show)...and then a disclaimer that says "watch the full roster reveal on WWE Network, directly following Smackdown"...and maybe even UpUpDownDown getting a preview copy that they are allowed to stream in full.

It seriously has to be everything at once now. They've waited till the last possible second for this...even with the release date being later than it usually is. It might very well be WWE's fault for intentionally demanding that they wait for the SD premiere...but, it hardly matters who is to blame at this point. Time to get shit rolling.

Agreed. They've destroyed any chance I'd get this on release day now. I'll wait for a hefty discount. Black Friday maybe.

That is the smartest thing at this point...especially after this awful marketing so far.

There is no reason to get the game right away, wait a few weeks or so when its cheaper...then its fine to buy it and the season pass.

But around 90 or 100 bucks for it all is way too much for something that is half hearted work.

As for chyna...well they can say they tried it.

But the model is just okay...in no gaming world is this a great or awesome looking model.

Its decent one if you consider a tight schedule and working on a broken engine.

The animations are sloppy and the effects look not very impressive.

But we have seen worse...its okay.

Archived