Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its getting boring with this, i dont know what they try to gain with giving out random entrances...do they not think they need to do more marketing or what?

Really weird tactic.

One thing i like is that Austins entrance now doesnt come off as rushed as in the previous year.

That helps...but in direct comparions the lightning in 2k20 just sucks.

Austin looks so "orange" compared to 2k19...it reminds me how the new character models looked vs the old ones...there the old ones looked weirdly orange compared...but here its the other way around, the newer game looks less impressive.

Eww. Those frame rate drops and stutter are terrible. Cant believe theyd upload this looking like that. Its just bad marketing. Im expecting major performance issues this year now as this isnt the first entrance to show them.

This looks like its being sent out to die like when they released it on Switch a couple of years back. Barely any marketing behind it so close to release.

I don't think games as a whole are going to improve visually much for the remainder of this generation. At this point it's about style. Gritty realism vs glamed up visuals. 2k seems to be going in the direction of the glamorous. These guys skin textures always seemed a bit off (almost plastic-like) as well as the body shapes. Being that many of these guys are far larger than they had been in life. An I don't think it'd be a far stretch to add some texture to their skin. Then again, that's just my opinion. I'm sure plenty of people like this style. I don't hate it but I'd perfer more realism.

I'm wondering that, perhaps it's down to going from Yukes to VC?

But I wonder if it's down to the game releasing later than the last few years so it seems like we're behind. If you compare this year to last year the roster reveal should have been last Thursday, so it can't be far off. If there is a delay, I can't see why they'd delay the roster though, that's the one thing that probably won't change.

I agree, the marketing is even worse than normal. But I won't and can't truly judge till the game is in my hands. Everyone thought last years marketing was the worst ever and the game turned out to be the best in the 2K releases.

That said, I can't help but worry that we've seen nothing of CAW mode. Its the mode I want improved the most personally.

Archived