Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on twitter that with the showcase mode, we could end up with 11 versions of Charlotte...

That's a bit much if you ask me

Think they gave the same number for Bryan last year. But it was like 11 attires spread throughout like 4 models. I'm sure Charlotte will be the same.

I wonder who will be the most popular caw being made. Ciampa and Omega were hands down the most popular. I'm guessing Omega and Moxley will be this year.

I believe Jeff Hardy is always the most popular

Nah. That's Kurt Angle.

Or that was only the case while Angle & Hardy weren't in the game by default

Remember that one year where they included Charlotte's WM 32 attire and robe only as CAW parts but like... Charlotte's entrance doesn't work properly with custom attires/robes lol, doing a cartwheel with a robe on and shit

Remember that one year where they included Charlotte's WM 32 attire and robe only as CAW parts but like... Charlotte's entrance doesn't work properly with custom attires/robes lol, doing a cartwheel with a robe on and shit

Isn't that still an issue now?

"That one year"... You mean last year?

Even better, Ric Flair can't wear his Mania 24 robe, together with his boots.

"That one year"... You mean last year?

Even better, Ric Flair can't wear his Mania 24 robe, together with his boots.

The attire/hair restrictions are the worst

Archived