Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very happy that Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart and Sting are all confirmed to be in it again. ? Now just would love to get confirmation of Brutus Beefcake, Ted DiBiase, Lex Luger, Vader, Undertaker 91, Ricky Steamboat, Razor Ramon, Diesel etc.

Where's this?

Very happy that Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart and Sting are all confirmed to be in it again. ? Now just would love to get confirmation of Brutus Beefcake, Ted DiBiase, Lex Luger, Vader, Undertaker 91, Ricky Steamboat, Razor Ramon, Diesel etc.

Where's this?

The last 4 Horsewomen showcase video

... okay, I'm not exactly thrilled with the womens showcase. I kind of wished they went back a bit further and included several women who laid the groundwork for the movement... maybe it's just nit-picking.

I mean it makes sense to showcase those four but it would have been nice to squeeze in a few more from futherback.

... okay, I'm not exactly thrilled with the womens showcase. I kind of wished they went back a bit further and included several women who laid the groundwork for the movement... maybe it's just nit-picking.

I mean it makes sense to showcase those four but it would have been nice to squeeze in a few more from futherback.

So either a) women from different companies or b) people responsible for making a whole movement necessary?

The Women in WWE and the Women's division in the WWE was awful. Always, There were a few decent to good wrestlers in there, but even they were either sex symbols or held back massively (most notably Bertha Faye, Gail Kim & the four Horsewomen, during the initial call-up year). There is nothing to go in-depth here, because that was the whole problem.

I'm fine with the Showcase focusing on the women of this time period but they could've easily picked some better matches (Becky vs Sasha Takeover, Ronda vs Sasha, Women's Tag Titles instead of some random Becky vs Mickie and Sasha vs Nia that no one remembers). I wish they also included some matches that didn't feature the Horsewomen (Asuka vs Ember or Mickie, the first MYC finals)

You're not wrong, it wasn't any good as a whole until recently, but there had been a few solid women wrestlers from the past, whom put on some decent matches. I guess I just would of liked to have seen a nod to them, being this game is featuring the womens movement. I'm sure they would have loved the atmosphere today and probably would have flourished had they the chance. Even if it were a few flashback matches of some sort. I wouldn't have done a whole showcase as it is probably embarrassing for WWE and their past treatment of women workers. Just thought a nod to those whom were talented and tried their best to showcase it in the volatile environment they were stuck working in should get a nod or something... maybe they will have a decent selection of women legends at the very least.

Mickey is one of the wrestlers I was thinking of Jeb. Like a nod or something. I shouldn't have used the word showcase as it would imply I want a full on showcase of these wrestlers. I don't. Just a nod or a few classic matches to chew on. An yes. I know I could do that myself.

I honestly only getting it because of Hulk Hogan (if you don't like him that's cool I get it). Call it nostalgia or whatever but I've always wanted a game with my top five favorite wrestlers growing up. Hogan, Savage, Henning, Rude & Ritter. I've kind of given up on Ritter (Junkyard Dog) and I've gotten real good at making him.. So if the other four are in this (and thus far based on Rude & Perfect being in it last year, this could finally be the year I get all four together).

I see this year's game as pretty worthless at the moment. I haven't seen anything about a New Moves DLC Pack, or additional wrestlers pack who might introduce their own new moves or the odd attire pieces. Instead? Pumpkin CAW parts, Zombie Wyatt... Screw that.

Honestly, same here. I want to buy the game, but I haven't seen a reason to yet, besides Hogan and Chyna. And if he's 2002-2003 Hollywood Hulk Hogan with the beard, I won't have much use for him anyway. As usual, it looks like the YouTubers are going to have to come through with the goods!

What's wrong with 2002-2003 Hollywood Hogan? Just give him WCW hollywood attires

Knowing 2k they'll make his bandanna non-editable, so you'd try to make him into nwo hogan and still have a hulkamania bandanna on him lmao. Like when you aren't allowed to edit people's facepaints

What would the likely hood of them adding The Nasty Boys this year.

You would have to ask someone that actually works for WWE/2K that question. And since the guy that used to leak information on her, isn't around anymore, you won't get an answer.

They may, or may not be under any legends deal, since it's been a few years since WWE released merchandise for them.

KS you were not paying attenion, the originals packs are coming with their own moves as well.

Thank God for that. Relieved to find that out, thanks man. Id still kind of like normal caw parts instead of pumpkin stuff, but I guess we never got too many of those from the wrestler DLC packs anyway.

Archived