Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the confirmed thread it lists confirmed arenas from reigns tower. Where were these confirmed? Hopefully the arenas and accurate models are used, but it could very well just be the current raw arena. This shouldnt be in the confirmed section.

It wasn't confirmed. That's just people making up things.

has it ? if so then I got no clue what big name event they are holding out for save for maby the next PPV ?

E3 is always held in June. Also, 2K haven't shown anything WWE related at E3 for a few years now.

As previously said above.. It's more of a wait for random info drops when it come so WWE/2K marketing.

It's kinda reassuring they'd cancel an event to get back on the grind.

But it's kinda terrifying they'd cancel an event to get back on the grind.

I did forget that quickly that they lost an entire team working on this so that does make sense. Just hope they're not in crunch like all Take Two subs seem to be

I gotta admit fellas, I'm not liking the silence from 2K, especially with them pulling out of that convention. That doesn't send good vibes. It makes me think the game wasn't in a presentable state. The game is usually gold by now....and that doesn't seem to be the case so far this year. Hopefully I'm wrong, but in my experience with software and coding, when some presentation is delayed like that, it's not a good thing.

Archived