Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I think I did last year whenever I changed a superstar's default attire to an alternate attire and then later deleted that attire. But that was only if I clicked on them lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ffs. I look at my YouTube recommendations and see a 2K trailer with Hulk Hogan. I jump out of my skin. Then I see it's Element Games again with one of those concept videos. Man, I hate that guy. It's like unintentional clickbait.

No, wait, it's intentional clickbait, because he puts the word "Notion" at the very end of his video titles.

Oh ffs. I look at my YouTube recommendations and see a 2K trailer with Hulk Hogan. I jump out of my skin. Then I see it's Element Games again with one of those concept videos. Man, I hate that guy. It's like unintentional clickbait.

No, wait, it's intentional clickbait, because he puts the word "Notion" at the very end of his video titles.

Yep. And there are others like that too.

It's garbage really

Especially if it's just them going through a bunch of renders, which requires no effort, especially since they don't edit the renders at all and they're not their own cuts.

Legends sell games sadly, I would much rather they go out and get some of the adjunct talent in there but *Censored* the guys we have today. HOGAN AND PIPER YA'LL!

You're like 5 years behind the times, dude

2k included Lars Sullivan, BEFORE he debuted on NXT

I thought Lars came to Nxt in spring of 2017? 2k18 came out in october or am I missing something?

They announced him being DLC before he made his first NXT appearance.

point is...the 2k games have included everyone, who they could get to sign a contract. Since 2k took over, the average roster size has more than doubled (almost tripled actually) since the THQ days.

And 2k doesn't even count alternates towards their roster numbers.

best thing about 2K was they kinda put their foot down, and gave us the full roster.

Where as THQ would always shift blame to WWE. And say the reason so many ppl were missing was WWE's fault.

2K has the sports game cred. So they understand how important having complete rosters are.

THQ wouldn't give u any lower card wrestlers. And would give u like 3 women. Or even tag teams. They avoided Reks/Hawkins, Usos, Prime Time Players, Epico/Primo, Dudebusters for 2 games in a row.

They also would leave Great Khali out every year for awhile.

best thing about 2K was they kinda put their foot down, and gave us the full roster.

Where as THQ would always shift blame to WWE. And say the reason so many ppl were missing was WWE's fault.

2K has the sports game cred. So they understand how important having complete rosters are.

THQ wouldn't give u any lower card wrestlers. And would give u like 3 women. Or even tag teams. They avoided Reks/Hawkins, Usos, Prime Time Players, Epico/Primo, Dudebusters for 2 games in a row.

Reks has confirmed in shoots that WWE would have him and Hawkins taken off of lists for games and additional action figures. WWE severely limited their merchandise.

Team Hell No models in again, bless.

They could be in but remember this is a Towers Mode match, not a Showcase.

"Story Towers" are replacing the Showcase, I think

Reks has confirmed in shoots that WWE would have him and Hawkins taken off of lists for games and additional action figures. WWE severely limited their merchandise.

Same with Trent Barreta, who even had his entrance added in WWE'12 or '13

Team Hell No models in again, bless.

They could be in but remember this is a Towers Mode match, not a Showcase.
"Story Towers" are replacing the Showcase, I think
Women's Evolution Showcase though

We gonna get Shield models for Roman and Seth but no Dean, yikes

Archived