Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

what do you mean there was no confirmation the fiend would compete? yeah man i guess wwe had no idea until they booked the match. regardless, they managed to get most of finn's 2017 summerslam demon attire in 2k18 so it's not like this is unprecedented a summerslam attire can make that years game. and the entrance is quite different, it would need a new mocap, new lantern, new lighting, new tron and new music.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that the 2 mystery WWE Superstars are Harper and Rowan since the description says you go up against Wyatt and his familly.

I hope so, I hope Harper doesn't get removed after his whole contract situation.

I also hope if he's in that he's the old Luke Harper. As he did appear with his old gimmick again at Mania and in the Worlds Collide special.

Hope we get a superhero originals pack with a Nightwing Ricochet.

I hope there's proper DLC packs for the likes of Kushida, Damien Priest, Walter and Dominik Dijakovic, if they don't somehow slot into these original packs, because I don't see these guys being around soon enough or relevant enough at the time to be on disc.

There's no guarantee that we are going to get new caw parts, moves, or entrance animations from this Originals crap, is there? It wouldn't be the first time things have been hard coded to a wrestler model only, or exclusive to a mode like Story/Road To WrestleMania Mode.

Outside of the Fiend, I can't see anything to be excited for. And that's only if you care about Bray Wyatt's update, which I don't personally. You can do it right now with a CAW on 2K19. I'm not exactly going to have any use for stuff like FrankenStroman.

If this is the only DLC, and it's all 'Scooby Doo' gimmicks...then I'm pretty pissed, tbh.

BUT...

What I'm hoping, is that actual wrestlers might be added to the game free of charge as part of normal updates. And the DLC is "original" content because they were searching for a way to still sell something additional. I don't know. The whole scenario is odd to me. If this is all we get for DLC, and we don't get any wrestlers added beyond the core game...then that is some crooked shit.

There's no guarantee that we are going to get new caw parts, moves, or entrance animations from this Originals crap, is there? It wouldn't be the first time things have been hard coded to a wrestler model only, or exclusive to a mode like Story/Road To WrestleMania Mode.

Outside of the Fiend, I can't see anything to be excited for. And that's only if you care about Bray Wyatt's update, which I don't personally. You can do it right now with a CAW on 2K19. I'm not exactly going to have any use for stuff like FrankenStroman.

Literally confirmed in the reveal.

You must be a real blast at a party.

The Four Originals packs is the only paid DLC, and there's no way they would do free updates.

Do other 2K sport games not get free updates? Legitimate question (I don't play them, so I don't know).

For some reason, I thought they did. Or is that only for stats and team colors?

You must be a real blast at a party.

who talks about wwe 2k dlc at a party?

If this is the only DLC, and it's all 'Scooby Doo' gimmicks...then I'm pretty pissed, tbh.

BUT...

What I'm hoping, is that actual wrestlers might be added to the game free of charge as part of normal updates. And the DLC is "original" content because they were searching for a way to still sell something additional. I don't know. The whole scenario is odd to me. If this is all we get for DLC, and we don't get any wrestlers added beyond the core game...then that is some crooked shit.

This. We agree for once.

Archived