Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

For me, I couldn't care less about who is on the cover and what it looks like.

The trailer was fun. The limited look gameplay was underwhelming as hell.

Yeah, like at least show off a new move or two, I'm sure the cover stars have at least a couple reanimated or brand new moves

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gimmie J-A-Double R-E-Double T and Honky Tonk Man as the Pre-Order bonus.

Yeah look... I can't see that getting too many people excited to pre-order this game. :lol:

Add The Roadie singing "With My Baby Tonight." That will bring in a ton of pre-orders.

Honestly, I wonder if they would put Hogan as the pre-order bonus since people would pre-order the game based off that. But I think it would be risky since people are still ticked off at Hogan for what he said.

For me, I couldn't care less about who is on the cover and what it looks like.

The trailer was fun. The limited look gameplay was underwhelming as hell.

Yeah, like at least show off a new move or two, I'm sure the cover stars have at least a couple reanimated or brand new moves

Also Becky doesn't look good.

Yeah look... I can't see that getting too many people excited to pre-order this game. :lol:

Add The Roadie singing "With My Baby Tonight." That will bring in a ton of pre-orders.

Honestly, I wonder if they would put Hogan as the pre-order bonus since people would pre-order the game based off that. But I think it would be risky since people are still ticked off at Hogan for what he said.

There aren't a lot of names left that check that "gets a ton of people excited about WWE 2K" box that aren't in this game already though.

Hogan is in the Deluxe/Collector's Edition exclusive DLC so he's already gonna be in 2K20 from the looks of those leaks.

I'm surprised it wasn't just Becky on the cover, given her run through 2018. I'm glad though! It's about time the cover features more than just 1 superstar. Looks great (if real).

They're too afraid to put just a woman alone on the cover

There aren't a lot of names left that check that "gets a ton of people excited about WWE 2K" box that aren't in this game already though.

Hogan is in the Deluxe/Collector's Edition exclusive DLC so he's already gonna be in 2K20 from the looks of those leaks.

Yeah. Great point.

Anyway, I just had this weird thought: What if they had a "Smackdown 20th anniversary showcase" ? Like you could play and relive some of the best matches and moments of SmackDown.

I'm surprised it wasn't just Becky on the cover, given her run through 2018. I'm glad though! It's about time the cover features more than just 1 superstar. Looks great (if real).

They're too afraid to put just a woman alone on the cover
Was thinking that myself to be honest.

I do wonder if it's just a coincidence that Mick Foley, a legend that in the past has talked about not agreeing to WWE deals if he feels the royalties are too low, that we saw removed from WWE 2K19 along with a few current names on the NXT and 205 Live roster and various other legends, has returned just one year later to the game, months after Take-Two talked about stepping up the investment in their current franchises such as WWE 2K. Maybe that investment was an increase in the amount they were offering to be included in this series and we will see other legends pop up for 2K20

Foley has never seemed to be a business man or about money. So I never understood why he's apparently anti small royalty checks to be featured in video games.

If Kevin Nash is cool with those yearly pay checks, then someone like Foley should be telling himself to have a nice day as his legacy continues in virtual form

I know it isn't going to happen. but i would like to see Abyss , Shane Helms and Sonjay Dutt in the game since they work work with WWE

We couldn't even get Corey Graves as a playable character, or Nigel McGuiness for the Bryan Showcase, so Abyss & Dutt won't happen.

Though The Hurricane could be in the game, since they're even making a figure of him, and unlike Abyss & Dutt, he actually worked for WWE as a performer.

I wonder if Bret Hart got cut after his AEW appearance. A few "news sites" said that was a rumor, but I noticed he himself said he filimng something with legends and current stars weeks ago his twitter was tagged as New York back when they were filming, but I dont see him in it at all.

I wonder if Bret Hart got cut after his AEW appearance. A few "news sites" said that was a rumor, but I noticed he himself said he filimng something with legends and current stars weeks ago his twitter was tagged as New York back when they were filming, but I dont see him in it at all.

He will do a Summer Slam Signing, so I doubt they'll remove him.

What a dissapointment so far.

My career with women isnt solving that the mode is a mess, mixed tag team never should have been removed, womens showcase is cool but if the mode is as shallow as the previous ones then its not better.

The game looks bad, i just checked the 2k19 trailers and the gameplay scenes there looked better.

The hair of the females are horrible, the empty eyes of the wrestlers make them look so lifeless...the animations feel so unnatural.

The one thing i like is that original stuff...the idea.

I always said you could make a lot with this over the top stuff, beat em ups, fun brawlers...i dont need it in wwe2k because there i want realism...but the idea is cool.

Having a ring in the swamp, frankenstein strowman etc is a cool idea...its why i played wwe immortals so long.

But overall its dissapointing and more than ever you can see how far behind the wwe is behind in terms of visuals...its just ugly.

Archived