Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

If there is a SMACKDOWN! edition I would hope for all the Smackdown arenas. They already have at least 3 they have had in the past few games. They have the template all made for the fist and would just need the name plate graphics. They also have the first HD arena from 2k15

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whats the deal on King Moe on Twitter? Always thought he was just a faker but it looks like he correctly revealed that a Bayley screenshot was coming as his tweet was posted before it came out. Hes now saying Chyna is in the game and I dont want to be disappointed if it turns out to be untrue.

This mean no early access? Usually the trailer and collectors edition description states it right?

I was thinking that too, isn't the release date for the Collector's Edition supposed to be the early date?

The game coming out on Thursday night works better for me as I can take the weekend off plus I have Mondays off so I'm hoping for the early release but we'll see.

That collector's edition makes no sense. If Hogan is in the trailer, why make him DLC?

The same reason The Hardys were DLC but in the commercial for 2K18 and Ronda was a Pre-Order bonus but in the commercial for 2K19. The commercials don't seem to be a reflection of anything besides popular wrestlers that are available to market the game.

if you go to wally world's website, they have the other 20 games that were just announced like NBA and whatnot so it does not suprise me. Apparantly it got pulled BUT here is a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbOK0qRhQo

Holy smokes! They are going all out with the collector's edition. Great job 2k.

I hope we get to see some of the NXT roster just to see the new additions.

So so far:

WWE 2K20 Cover: Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns

WWE 2K20 Collector's Edition: Smackdown 20th Anniversary feat. The Rock, Mankind, Hulk Hogan, and Chyna DLC

WWE 2K20 Pre-Order Bonus: ???

WWE 2K20 Showcase: ???

Hopefully we get news about these two things at the very least tomorrow.

That collector's edition makes no sense. If Hogan is in the trailer, why make him DLC?

It might be:

80's Hogan on disc

00's Smackdown Hogan as DLC.

And Hollywood Hogan as either on disc or Pre-Order Bonus.

Had Hardys two years ago and Lashley last year in trailer/commercials and they were dlc.

So from the trailer we are getting Stone Cold, Andre, Savage, Piper, Hogan (the 80s version of him better be on disc), HBK...

Anyone see any references in the trailer to Rock, Bret, Warrior or Sting?

80's Hulkster should be in as there was a painting of him slamming Andre in the video. Ric Flair will be in too as you can hear him wooo'ing right after Stone Cold mentions beer.

Archived