Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a German...

Buhahahahaha!

this so obviously a joke, I can't even explain it

"Schwäbische" Kommentatoren (not commentary, as that is an english word) would be hilarious

"Schwäbisch" is generally one of the funniest german dialects out there

Something about wrestling game fans makes them the most gullible people in existence.

Hell if I wanted I probably could get Smacktalks to make a video in a week saying there'll be a nude code in 2K20 just by repeating it enough.

Did I miss the annual "here's why king mo is bullshit" posts that have to be explained every year or is there still time for that?

No. I think people know he's full of crap now. I don't trust a thing that person says. I just wait for the offical announcements.

If that is real there will be LOT of ticked off people that its not Lynch. Monday here would be fun lol

But Vince would be very happy if it was Roman on the cover. At the end of the day only his opinion matters...

I doubt Vince cares much about something like that regarding a video game.

Btw bye WVIP

oh damn its really him

why do banned members come back and behave the same way they did before they got banned?

I guess they get tired of making the 2K forums a toxic cesspool so they get the urge to try it here again.

Did I miss the annual "here's why king mo is bullshit" posts that have to be explained every year or is there still time for that?

There was one a few weeks ago.

oh damn its really him

why do banned members come back and behave the same way they did before they got banned?

I guess they get tired of making the 2K forums a toxic cesspool so they get the urge to try it here again.

There was one a few weeks ago.

You think after being banned, they would learn from their mistakes. It's a shame.

Getting back on topic, is anybody else interested in the New Moves being revealed? I know I am.

KingMoe is definitely more bullshitter than insider, though his most recent post has some oddly specific details about the commercial and who is involved and what they are wearing. It just seems strange that he would detail that kind of stuff/know that kind of stuff yet not mention things like who is on the cover or other specifics. The lack of detail in is "knowledge" and "info" is usually why I call bullshit on KIngMoe news.

Any idea when to expect a 2K20 forum here? Kinda crazy to think that this game is potentially just a few months away from release.

Archived