Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm intrigued by the fact that they'll show gameplay footage this early. I hope this means we're getting big improvements this year gameplay wise.

It technically said game footage so it could be like last year where we saw a few clips of the Daniel Bryan showcase mode. It wasn't gameplay as they were just cutscenes I think so maybe it'll be the showcase reveal with the same type of videos shown

Wish we could get some new alumni in this shit. Always the same people, tbh. Hulk Hogan is a nice return...but the rest are nothing exciting. Get my dude Umaga in there. Gangrel. Anything that isn't more of the same.

I listened to E&C's podcast and David Heath mentioned he has full use of the name Gangrel now so that would be the shit!

Umaga is such a weird omission to begin with...since his entire family is on good terms with the WWE.

I heard because he died of a drug overdose they don't want to promote him for that yet others that died of drugs they are not "erased".

The green cape is King Sheamus? King Booker and King Sheamus in?

Wish we could get some new alumni in this shit. Always the same people, tbh. Hulk Hogan is a nice return...but the rest are nothing exciting. Get my dude Umaga in there. Gangrel. Anything that isn't more of the same.

I listened to E&C's podcast and David Heath mentioned he has full use of the name Gangrel now so that would be the shit!
Oh yes it would be the shit. Gangrel being in the game would soften my stance a little on WWE 2K games.

Man, Umaga would be cool af to have. I'd make a Samoan stable in an instant

His family has refused for years to sign a legends deal. Obviously 2K deals are separate, but must be something there they are bitter about so while Id LOVE umaga in again I dont see it this year. I want Yokozuna back too!

Man, Umaga would be cool af to have. I'd make a Samoan stable in an instant

His family has refused for years to sign a legends deal. Obviously 2K deals are separate, but must be something there they are bitter about so while Id LOVE umaga in again I dont see it this year. I want Yokozuna back too!

nah. they made an action figure of him. That means he had a legends deal. And those things are usually for 5 years. So theres a good chance he's still under contract as the action figure was like 3 years ago

Like u said, Legends deal doesn't equate to 2K deal. But it does help i think. Because after Sid & Tatanka signed legends deals. They got action figures. And then were DLC in the next 2k game

Archived