Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about the cover? Anyway I'm expecting another good game as 2K19 was a good game overall imo. Let's see what 2K's got.

I do. A lot actually. I have a damn collection on my wall of all the covers.

Same here. I collect WWE Games from Playstation 1 till today. I even bought SVR 2011 3 times because of the cover being different from country to country (and still missing the other ones). I even have 2 SYM (PAL and NTSC) and still looking for the NTSC HCTP since I only have the PAL one. Man collecting them sure is not a cheap hobby :D

As for WWE 2K20 I don't care who is in the cover as long as it looks good then I all in for it.

I just wish they go back to the old school style with multiple wrestlers in the cover.

I didn't know people hated Becky and Seth together that much. Didn't expect anti multiple people on the cover tweets but I guess shouldn't be surprised people complaining if there's a woman on the cover but not alone.

I don't want Seth on the cover if it's only 2 people because he's already been a cover star but if it's like 4 or 5 people then yeah add becky and seth

Id love to have like 2-3 major stars from each brand on the cover, like 1/3 be Seth, Becky, & AJ (RAW), another 1/3 be Kofi, Charlotte, Balor (SD), and the last third be Gargano, Cole, & Baszler (NXT)

Its probably Becky on the cover, we've already had all the top people like AJ, Seth and Lesnar, and Becky was the biggest star outside of those people over the last year, especially leading into WM.

Although it wouldn't shock me if it was Kofi Kingston since he's been so pushed since before WM.

I'd much prefer multiple stars on it from each brand, cause we haven't had those kind of covers in a long while. But if its just gonna be 1 person i'd say its either Kofi or Becky.

Quite frankly, my expectations for this game are rather low this year. I don't see much changing from 2K19 other than a mere roster update, a few model/lighting changes and new career mode. The creation suite will likely remain the same with us only being able to dye superstars hair and the like. Dislike being a pessimist, but after years of these games, my expectations have really just hit an all time low. Kinda miss the arcade-like style of the old SvR games & bored with similation honestly.

Quite frankly, my expectations for this game are rather low this year. I don't see much changing from 2K19 other than a mere roster update, a few model/lighting changes and new career mode. The creation suite will likely remain the same with us only being able to dye superstars hair and the like. Dislike being a pessimist, but after years of these games, my expectations have really just hit an all time low. Kinda miss the arcade-like style of the old SvR games & bored with similation honestly.

Personally i want more Simulation, it needs to be as close to real wwe as possible imo.

For Arcade they could easily do stuff like Allstars 2 or so.

But my expectations are as low as possible too.

I once was this blind fan that closed his eyes from reality and preordered the games the day they were possible to preorder.

I attacked critics etc for objectivly telling us how the games are way behind what could be.

I excused and justified everything and helped them become lazy as hell with the games.

Now i cant even be bothered to buy the game for 30 bucks...10-15 is the maximum i pay because thats the only price they are worth.

For a Roster update and making steps backwards on systems and modes...im not willing to pay or support much.

So i dont expect anything, they couldnt dissapoint me more.

The only reason i even get the games is because of the create mode...i just love created my wrestler.

But thats pretty much it, the Universe mode is unflexible as hell so the fun there goes out of the window...the gameplay is lifeless and robotic so i dont find joy there either.

The most fun outside of the create mode i have is thanks to the great people who despite all this, make their own caw leagues, universe mode shows...that is something i have huge respect for because it takes dedication to work around all the dumb limitations and all the stuff that hinders the creativity.

When i see how much work people need to put in just for a simple cutscene to work when in reality i should be a ten second process...i have a lot of respect for that.

I rather they just make a new arcade style game so people can stop complaining about it not being like HCTP. I dont mind stuff like big head mode or block bodies because I never have to enable them, but I want the game to be more REALISTIC. Not arcadey.

Archived