Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about the cover? Anyway I'm expecting another good game as 2K19 was a good game overall imo. Let's see what 2K's got.

I do. A lot actually. I have a damn collection on my wall of all the covers.

WWF smackdown, WWF Attitude, No Mercy, All Stars, Day of Reckoning, Legends of Wrestlemania, Here Comes the Pain. Those are all iconic game covers...and those are all covers with multiple wrestlers on them. It might be easy to "remember" which wrestlers have had solo cover spots...but you aren't remembering the cover itself...just that they were used. I remember the covers that actually had good layouts, color choices, and used more than a single image.

Like...I could say "the one with John Cena on it"...and I would already have a hard time remembering which actual year that was.

I couldn't tell you who was on the covers of these games and I played all religiously.

So what does everyone think about the possibility of a Cross Play CC in 2k20 would you be ok with it or not?

I'd be fine if we had Cross Play Community Creation servers. Kinda like everything would just go through a main 2k server and no matter what system you were on, the created content could be shared across all platforms.

So... where's that member who works with 2K who used to post here this time last year :(

Timschel? He seemed cool but disappeared quite often. I'm sure he had no choice after so many pepole probably bothered the shit out of him by asking him lame questions all the time.

Hopefully he'll come back and provide us with more details as we can give hime great feedback to share with the 2k/Yukes team. He's gotten some things fixed after members of this forum brought issues to his attention.

So... where's that member who works with 2K who used to post here this time last year :(

Wasn't it smacktalks that "outed" him in one of his videos leading to heat - he didn't post anything using that name again. I'm sure he still reads this site still..

I miss him..?

Archived