Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Doobie Brothers are still alive?

Yep and they still blow most current artists off the stage.......

I miss the ol' days of the ps2 when we could "hack" and make new matches and crazy stuff.

The days of the barbwire matches and 70 foot ladders are gone but not forgotten..

I remember using the old Codebreaker device to get Jake The Snake Roberts in SVR 2006 because THQ wanted us to buy the PSP version.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So I haven't been keeping up much on 2K20 news (or lack there of), but Eli Drake confirmed in an interview that he did mocap for Hogan's entrance and moveset. He did mocap last year and even mocapped own version of the Air Raid Siren (Gravy Train) and his own entrance.

So I haven't been keeping up much on 2K20 news (or lack there of), but Eli Drake confirmed in an interview that he did mocap for Hogan's entrance and moveset. He did mocap last year and even mocapped own version of the Air Raid Siren (Gravy Train) and his own entrance.

Do you have a link to the interview?

• 2 weeks later...

I trust them. There are so many things going on with WWE right now too all of a sudden, and with wrestling as a whole, that it could be a really nice sales year (are they gonna be on an additional console?)...aside from the first sports game of a new decade already being a big deal in itself. 2K19 already left me in awe, so I know Im gonna enjoy this one. They havent even done a cover reveal and Im already so proud of everyone involved for whatever is about to come out. I just have a good feeling....granted my judgement is terrible sometimes and thats why my life is what it is.

I trust them. There are so many things going on with WWE right now too all of a sudden, and with wrestling as a whole, that it could be a really nice sales year (are they gonna be on an additional console?)...aside from the first sports game of a new decade already being a big deal in itself. 2K19 already left me in awe, so I know Im gonna enjoy this one. They havent even done a cover reveal and Im already so proud of everyone involved for whatever is about to come out. I just have a good feeling....granted my judgement is terrible sometimes and thats why my life is what it is.

:huh:

Cant act like they havent been working hard all year for an end result that hopefully lives up to and/or exceeds big expectations and can be competitive with every other mainstream game on the market. They have to aim to please the diehards and the loyalists to the franchise, engage wrestling fans outside of that base, and then try to win back some of the old guard of wrestling gamers. And then appeal to gamers who dont even play these games.

I can come off harsh or critical or whatever sometimes when Ive felt like they were stuck in this complacency where the games just werent evolving enough or making people happy the way they should. But then for all our comments and suggestions and ideas and criticisms, you can go to Options, click on the Credits and see this huge list of people who are on the frontlines actually working to make all this shit a reality. If they ever think I dont respect the hell out of them and what they do, theyre completely misinterpreting me.

I Mean the reason why there hasn't been enough news is because this could be the last game on the PS4 and XBOX One and they deserve to go out on a high note kinda like 2k14 being the last game before they switched to current gen so i have a feeling they're introducing a massive feature in 2k20 that improves the game

Considering the new console generation is close, i dont think for one second they will do anything more than the last years.

Thats why they are so late with revealing anything, because its the same as always.

I dont think we will see much of the game at all, maybe one gameplay trailer but i dont expect more.

They will do barely the minimum and the fans will buy it as always, with the same glitches or even worse because the engine is on its last leg and everything falls apart.

Summerslam is my guess but im not the slightest bit surprised at the silence.

Slowly more and more people realize that the series is way behind acceptable quality...according to rumors 2k19 didnt even sell 1 million units.

Sooner or later big changes need to happen, but i dont think for a second this or the next year are that time.

I Mean the reason why there hasn't been enough news is because this could be the last game on the PS4 and XBOX One and they deserve to go out on a high note kinda like 2k14 being the last game before they switched to current gen so i have a feeling they're introducing a massive feature in 2k20 that improves the game

I'd actually say the exact opposite to that.

What would be the benefit in adding a huge feature for one last game before switching to a new console?

Archived