People using hashtags that have nothing to do with their caws on CC

J-man89

Is anyone else beyond sick of this? I'll type in "Kenny Omega" looking for a Kenny Omega and i'll get like 50 original caws that aren't Kenny Omega, i'll type in AEW and i'll also get 50 original caws that have nothing to do with AEW.

Cause these people upload their shitty original caws and put in every big wrestling company name in the hashtags and random names of popular wrestlers, seriously every hashtag of most caws on CC is AEW, NXT, ROH, Impact, WWE, NJPW, Omega, CM Punk.

What do they think? do they think anyone is gonna type in any of those hashtags and see their shitty caws and download it just cause it popped up after they searched those hashtags? "Oh i was looking for Kenny Omega but hey i see this caw named Fred in street clothes i guess i'll download that instead!" no one downloads them, their tactic doesn't work at all, it just makes a mess of CC and and makes it hard to find what you're looking for.

I'm not sure what 2K could do to fix this, maybe limit the amount of hastags allowed.

They do it so more people could see there CAWs. I know I hate it when it has nothing to do with what I am looking for but I understand why.

Yeah people see them, but no one downloads them, i could understand if their tactic worked and got them tons of downloads but it doesn't work.

They do it so more people could see there CAWs. I know I hate it when it has nothing to do with what I am looking for but I understand why.

Yeah people see them, but no one downloads them, i could understand if their tactic worked and got them tons of downloads but it doesn't work.

They still try but they don't know better as they tend to be new creators.

I hate that as well...

And something I wonder about, do any of these people, even remotely believe, anyone actually looking for Kenny Omega, Young Bucks, Cody, CM Punk, Okada, Tanahashi, NJPW, AEW, ECW, WCW, AJPW, NOAH, WWF, NWA, AWA etc. etc. CAWs want to download their mediocre creations.

And this "they are new creators" excuse makes no sense... Any sane person that takes a look at the actually good creations should know, that their WAY worse creations wont get any downloads, no matter how they tag them. Why would anyone download Generic Jobber Nr. 238, when they see him while searching for actual NJPW, AEW, ECW, WCW, WWF etc. etc. CAWs.

People should be banned from uploading for abusing this system. There should be enough people working for 2K Sport, that could do a weekly check the CC, to ban anyone that tags the creation with someting completely wrong. Otherwise the community creations will always be a mess, filled with nonsense.

I find it utterly infuriating, almost on par with multiple people posting the same CAW over and over all taken from someone who had the kindness to not turn off reuploads, and people who put up their OCs with the default face and absolutely no changes. The trinity of stupidity.

I Hate that as well say i want to download some attires from previous games like 2k16 and i get some shield ambrose rollins and reigns instead it's awful and don't even get me started on the people that reuploads the same models but make it worse the bikini women and all those edgy caws filled with tattoos and such with 630 sentons and superkicks for finishers

Yeah I hate it but I dont ever seeing being fixed unfortunately :/

The whole search system is broken, especially later in the games life cycle. Earlier, its easier to find what you want.

Wish there was a way to clean out crappy uploads lmaoo

The whole search system is broken, especially later in the games life cycle. Earlier, its easier to find what you want.

2K should go into CC and delete the bad uploads like THQ used to do in WWE games. Although THQ were also dumb in deleting good uploads as well.

2K should go into CC and delete the bad uploads like THQ used to do in WWE games. Although THQ were also dumb in deleting good uploads as well.

THQ did that because they didn't have the upload limit. The limit does cut down on the amount of junk that could appear..

I hate this, but I also think that the search is broken too. Like say you are looking for example. Paul Jones (NWA Manager) It will list every other Paul, but the one you are looking for.

Oh yeah, search is definitely still broken and has been for years now. Its just that these people are making it even harder to bare.

Archived