Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Same.

I didn't realise that it was coming out here on the 5th instead of the 6th. I promise not to spoil!

Unless they extend the runtime of this last one, I dunno how they tie everything up. As far as I know, this isn't something with a potential season 2 on the cards. It was meant to be a one and done before he starts venturing into other media

I really appreciate this level of depth coming out of Marvel stories though. Barely even feels like a Marvel property tbh and I'm completely fine with that

Be careful, there already leaks of Multiverse of Madness out now. I just saw a scene that involved 2 characters not shown in the trailers.

Yea I'm trying my damn hardest to filter out any TV spots and whatnot on social media till Thursday night lol

I'm enjoying Daredevil, and I wish it wasn't cancelled. 

Dr. Strange was pretty good!

Raimi really did this thing lol, which may not be everyone's cup of tea. I still liked the movie overall and had a blast cause I'm still hyped after the fresh watch. Might agree with some of its criticisms on more rewatches though.

Loved Dr. Strange! 🥰

There were 1-2 Things that bothered me a bit but not THAT crucial. A very enjoyable watch! 

Doctor Strange was good, and seeing Natalie as Thor got me hyped!

I was listening to a podcast and they were talking about how they don't think the CGI is fully finished. They said they got screener copies of Moon Knight two weeks early and the copies didn't have fully finished CGI as opposed to the actual show two weeks later. They think the TV studios are churning out so much stuff they are finishing at the deadlines.