Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting my sister into the MCU movies 😁😁, I suggested watching it in order it came out, she wants to watch it in timeline order. Glad I finally get to experience someone watching these movies blind

She thought Captian America 1 was OK, slow start, Capitan Marvel she just hated because she said it was boring so I just explained the rest of it, She loved Iron Man 1. 

That's all so far, she's ready for Thor because of Loki lol

She enjoyed Ironman 2, and loved Thor(she simps for Thor and Loki :lol: ) hopefully Avengers tomorrow, I wanna see her reaction to Captian America 2 with Bucky[Hopefully Skip Thor 2 lol]

I'm just smiling ear to ear and having a blast, my sis is now a Marvel fan, we still have alot to go

She enjoyed Avengers, didn't like Ironman 3 so much, only towards the end

She says she doesn't really like Captian America, I told her Winter Solider should change her mind about that lol

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.
23 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

so Batista has quit GoG because of the shirtless scenes  he pretty much killed his Hollywood career with this move what a baby

It's more so because of his age and he's implying It's getting harder and harder to stay in the shape he needs to be to play Drax. Plus he's loyal to James Gunn and this will be his last GoG film too. Batista always planned to retire from acting at a certain age, that's why he's trying to do as many roles as he can right now. He just got casted for Knives Out 2 so I think he's just fine lol

Edited by Fight Me.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

It's more so because of his age and he's implying It's getting harder and harder to stay in the shape he needs to be to play Drax. Plus he's loyal to James Gunn and this will be his last GoG film too. Batista always planned to retire from acting at a certain age, that's why he's trying to do as many roles as he can right now. He just got casted from Knives Out 2 so I think he's just fine lol

Not really he's really has no movie roll where he is the star he's always a supporting actor

He didn't "quit" Guardians. He's still in the third one.

He just said that he can't keep doing the role justice at his age. Guardians 2 came out in 2017. Guardians 3 is coming in 2023. That's 6 years between films. If they make a Guardians 4, it will be at least another 6 years until that. It isn't viable at all. He isn't quitting the role, so much as just reminding people to be realistic with their expectations. Guardians 3 is going to be the last GoG movie (for all intents and purposes). If they make a 4th, it will be without Gunn, and that whole cast already refused to make the 3rd one without Gunn. So, no...as usual, you just have a wrong perspective on something. Calling him a baby is absurd. He didn't walk out on Guardians 3. He didn't "quit".  He's simply reminding people that the timeline for these movies means this will be his last one.

What universe do you live in where you fail to realize that actors age and are forced to relinquish roles? How many Bond movies have you seen?

Edited by Generations

29 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Not really he's really has no movie roll where he is the star he's always a supporting actor

Also, what is this even supposed to mean?

Supporting actors are huge stars too. He was a supporting actor in Guardians...so how would leaving Guardians mean his acting career is dead?

You make no sense, I swear.

Dude has been in Guardians, Avengers, Blade Runner, and is going to be in Dune. These are some of the biggest films of the past decade. 

Edited by Generations

5 minutes ago, Generations said:

Supporting actors are huge stars too. He was a supporting actor in Guardians...so how would leaving Guardians mean his acting career is dead?

Well get rid of the fanboyness think about it logically would any Batista role be remembered in 20 years besides guardians so big

Edited by Austin3035
Now think about him as a supporting character in movies can you name one instant besides guardian of the Galaxy any quote any action of any other supporting role he's been in

17 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Well get rid of the fanboyness think about it logically would any Batista role be remembered in 20 years besides guardians so big

Do you have the memory of a cricket?

Yes...I'm pretty sure I'll be able to remember that Batista had roles in several of the biggest films of the 2010's and 2020's...

And again, it's irrelevant whether Guardians is his biggest role. IT'S NOT HIS CHOICE. HE IS GETTING TOO OLD. Realistically, none of the Guardians are going to be reprising their roles. Guardians 3 will very likely be the end of all those characters. You're just hung up on Batista because he is the one who came out and said it. They literally killed Tony Stark because RDJ was getting too old. This is what happens.

Edited by Generations

He's literally the lead in a Snyder film, he'll be fine for however long he chooses to continue acting. It's just that GotG is a franchise and even if 3 might be the last one it's still very demanding. Dude barely his first big role at 46 and is now 52, around Vin Diesel's age.

On 5/23/2021 at 3:36 AM, Generations said:

Dude has been in Guardians, Avengers, Blade Runner, and is going to be in Dune. These are some of the biggest films of the past decade. 

Exactly! 

Dave is a character actor. That mean's he likely isn't the lead of the film because the characters around the lead are more interesting to play. 

Also he was recently cast in Knifes Out 2 so added that to the list of major films! 

22 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Exactly! 

Dave is a character actor. That mean's he likely isn't the lead of the film because the characters around the lead are more interesting to play. 

Also he was recently cast in Knifes Out 2 so added that to the list of major films! 

He's not even that good of a character actor I'm pretty sure he just says to anything and I'm 100% percent sure that dune and blade runner are going to bomb I have no face in those actually being good I hope they're good but I don't think they're going to be good

Guest Fight Me.

This is a man who just said no to a Fast and Furious role so he could pitch a Gears of War movie. So no, he doesn't say yes to anything lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Right now it is simply rumored that the Spiderman: No Way Home trailer may drop on Tom Holland's birthday on June 1st. I feel like this trailer has been so anticipated just to see if the rumors of Tobey and Andrew are true. I feel like even then they'd try to hide them from the trailers. Who knows lol