Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Generations said:

I was today-years old when I learned that Elizbeth Olsen is the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley. I mean...the resemblance is definitely there. But...*Censored*.

I feel so stupid. Lol

I knew she was their sister but I thought she was older than them. 😮

11 hours ago, Generations said:

I was today-years old when I learned that Elizbeth Olsen is the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley. I mean...the resemblance is definitely there. But...*Censored*.

I feel so stupid. Lol

You and others should.

But then again, Mary-Kate and Ashley have been in the limelight for decades, so it makes sense. 

This show is helping distract me from my current situation, very good show, best episode yet, even though the first 2 episodes were my favorite, because of Black and White. Really enjoy watching reaction videos of people watching this

And apparently there are 2 more episodes left not 1. I thought it was 9 episodes, idk if that's a typo 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

4 hours ago, AlterNation said:

I was ready to drop this show after the first two episodes since they really weren't my cup of tea, but everything after that point has been great. Love it.

Next week is the finale right?

Same boat, man. Those first two episodes were a struggle. But I've definitely looked forward to watching every week after that.