Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I might give it a miss, I really don't like anything Tom Kings written, and since this is based on that, yeah 😩

Wandavision was quite enjoyable. Really didn't care for a spin-off involving 2 of the least interesting characters (to me), but I was pleasantly surprised and it seems the producers are keen to make it stand out. I have no idea where it's going to go tbh, it might be obvious to others, but I didn't keep up with trailers or production news so I have no clue. Katheryn Hahn is a delight though. 

I just read up on the slate of projects that Disney+ has coming up. I'm very keen on them gathering a street-level platform of shows. Very excited for guys like Moon Knight, Blade, Kate Bishop's Hawkeye (I think I saw that one?), She-Hulk and Falcon & Winter Soldier. IT's all very exciting to me, and could make for some very fun crossovers.

Edited by Creepia

I enjoyed WandaVision, and I can't wait for more. Apparently it's a direct lead to Spider-Man 3 and Dr. Strange 2, so that'll be interesting.