Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oh man, they're gonna ruin a beautiful Daredevil with dumb MCU-style poop joke nonsense.

Also how is anyone going to have any time to flourish when there's like 748284 characters? 😶

Just remembered the ending to the last Spiderman so it'll make sense for him to appear as Matt Murdock at least. A little introduction to the character for those who haven't seen the show. Which will then bring a lot of new viewers to the show before hopefully they bring it back. Crazy to think who hasn't seen the show yet but some are just movie people.

Now hopefully Vincent D'Onofiro returns as Kingpin. Now I don't see the actually having any way a big role. Maybe Matt Murdock because of the ending of FFH. But maybe lead into either another movie that will be the Spiderverse or give others a separate movie of their own. So id expect Toby and Andrew have a small role and then an actual Spiderverse movie staring all 3 and fighting The Sinister Six. Im pumped for this movie 

Christian Bale will be Gorr the God Butcher in Thor 4!
Tim Roth also return as Abomination for She-Hulk!
Don Cheadle get his own Disney+ series in Armor Wars!
Dominique Thorne will be Riri Williams in Ironheart!

Edited by AegisAvenger

As Fight Me said, it was a GREAT DAY to be a Marvel and Star Wars fan. I'm most excited for Fantastic Four(And to finally have one that won't suck) Thor Love and Thunder(Glad Christian Bale is the villian)

Freaking cool Abomination is gonna return, with it being the same actor I hope that means The Thinker may return 

I hope Loki gets canceled, the character is so annoying now. I'm looking forward to the third Ant-Man though, if the humor's done well. 

I'm with you, I actually despise Tom’s portrayal.  I mean, I don't want it to be cancelled as I just won't watch, but the character has been done to death already that I really don't care for him or the show.

That goes for a lot of the MCU for me. Most of it it is pretty lazy writing at this point and they've made every character a Spider-Man “lolz” character, so hopefully they don't f-up Moon Knight— and if true— Daredevil. 

The fans overhyped Loki too much, and Tom/MCU milked that that it's just hard to like anything Loki now. I'm also not a fan of MCU trying to make everything humorous either, like with Thor. 

I'd rather Cap's story just stay ended tbh

Also, first 2 episodes of WandaVision premiering tomorrow