Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Marvel Cinematic Universe

He was the worst thing about that shit-show of a film. Weird AF. I'd have anyone ever over him, tbh. Even Topher.

I hear its not the same version that was in TASM2. And Jamie said he won't be blue this time. I kinda dig this concept art. A modernized version of Electro's classic look

Edited by TrisetMaster908

This could really be happening. If so also bring back Emma Stone for Spider-Gwen. A live action SpiderVerse could be as big as Endgame if done right

At this rate (for me anyway) next week is going to be February so I am not bothered by a couple week delay.

Yeah, I just read about her tweets... there things that are better kept for yourself. I read some of her videos are being deleted, so I don't know if her career might be ruined.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/letitia-wright-faces-backlash-after-sharing-anti-vaccination-video-n1249975

Edited by AegisAvenger

I don't think her career will be ruined, at least not yet anyway. Can't say I'd feel bad though, given how dangerous her being anti-vax is given her platform. 

It sucks because Shuri was great.