Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

8 minutes ago, WNX said:

I'm pretty sure they have "families" in mind for the home viewing experience. An average family of 4 is saving money with premiere  access

Lol. Okay. 

Look...I get it. Everybody wants money. 

The "family" excuse is like justifying a UFC PPV that costs $80. You can say "groups of friends are gonna watch it"...and that may very well be the case. But, the price is still bullshit. Lol.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disney+ still kinda expensive and they don't even suspend your sub say a day or two late, they suspend in like the 3rd week period. "Its nearing your due date, sub now or your service will be suspended."... Day or two later, " your service has been suspended because you haven't renewed your subscription. PLEASE UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD!"

So that's how you movin' Walt? You rich, smug, POS.

7 hours ago, Jmerc said:

But also the fact that once you have it on Disney+, you can keep watching it, correct?

That is not the case when buying a movie ticket. It's a one and done in the cinema. 

It's one of those things that I really don't consider "owning it".

You will have access to it on Disney+ for as long as you are subscribed to Disney+...but you don't get to keep it if your subscription ends. Also, like I said...these premier access movies seem to release for the general audience only a few short months after they are exclusive to premier access. Realistically, most people who pay to watch it now aren't going to be watching it a bunch more times between now and the time when it becomes free for everyone. Sure, there will be a handful of people who watch it 10 times in a row, and then twice a week after that...but that isn't going to be the norm. Realistically, you'll watch it once...maybe twice if you missed something...then probably not again until it's free for everyone anyway.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Today's Falcon and Winter Soldier was much better. Kinda wish the first episode was just the ending of ep 1 and this episode together.

Oh I always thought that Hulk film was great, never understood why people sh*t on it tbh. Also prefer him to Ruffalo. 

You are also correct listing Thor 2 dead last!